Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

!URGEND Mods do not applay on Base Stats as intendent.!!

Aronaxxs

For example (Mag) shield stat: base 450

Lets add redirection (nearly maxed out +400 %) for more shield so i would get 450+(450*4)=450+1800=2250 or depents on how to understand the mod describtion 450*4=1800.

But what i get is 1050 thats make no sence even if i aplay raw values from mod 450+400(%)=850.

And this Aplayes on all stats Enegrgy, Vitalaty, Armor,Shield, please fix this, this  could be the couse why so many people a upsed with the squishiness of frames if this game mechanic is corrected it may change the hole game balance.

Just co make an aproximisation of consence my understanding of +400% would be 450*4=1800.

Thanks

If you repeat someting wrong it dont get right, for sure there is a need.

olso if there is no specification of the stat additon then the math beheind must be corrcted as mentioned above.

To make it more clear for e.g. in a nother game you get a better swort with 200 damage  your old one does only 100 damage but after equip u have only 150 damage,

would that be ok? No of course not and u will never see it like this.

If you like to keep it like it is you need to display those stats in the ui like this for e.g.

Base stats:

shield 100 + 600(mod) + 300(ranked) =1000

4 hours ago, Aronaxxs said:

To make it more clear for e.g. in a nother game you get a better swort with 200 damage  your old one does only 100 damage but after equip u have only 150 damage,

would that be ok? No of course not and u will never see it like this.

Just sayin', that's kind of a terrible example, based on how damage is calculated / enemy defenses factor in,
a 200 Attack weapon could very well end up doing 150 damage, it happens.

:P

If you like to keep it like it is you need to display those stats in the ui

FWIW, there is already a "Rank Up Bonus" info thing in the Upgrade screen.

like this for e.g.

Base stats:

shield 100 + 600(mod) + 300(ranked) =1000

You want the game to show the full math used behind the stat you end up with?

Alas, that's VERY unlikely to happen, DE seems set on a path for their UI that'll easily take form over function.

... although, I guess it could show up as hover-over info, DE seems to also really love that,
and on occasion it's even added stuff (rather than make previously-openly-displayed info less accessible hrrgh why),
like the Arsenal Armor stat now actually sharing with us what % of damage reduction it gives, so ... maybe that's da wae?

Just looked inaros prime codex health 575 arsenal NO mods health 2300 there should not be a difference on a unmmoded frames between codex and arsenal.

These irregular figures apply to energy, health and shields figures. So no Good you guys trying to say first poster is wrong hes seeing same as me something not right and it on various frames aswell codex not matching arsenal base stats

1 hour ago, (PS4)camwyn-xenos said:

There is something funny going on with stats unmode in arsenal mag showing base 450shield codex says 150

Read the topic again, that 450 is NOT her base Shields.

Base stats are what the Frame has unmodded, and without the Rank Up Bonus stats (which in this case includes up to +300 Shields).

vor 22 Stunden schrieb NinjaZeku:

Just sayin', that's kind of a terrible example, based on how damage is calculated / enemy defenses factor in,
a 200 Attack weapon could very well end up doing 150 damage, it happens.

FWIW, there is already a "Rank Up Bonus" info thing in the Upgrade screen.

You want the game to show the full math used behind the stat you end up with?

Alas, that's VERY unlikely to happen, DE seems set on a path for their UI that'll easily take form over function.

... although, I guess it could show up as hover-over info, DE seems to also really love that,
and on occasion it's even added stuff (rather than make previously-openly-displayed info less accessible hrrgh why),
like the Arsenal Armor stat now actually sharing with us what % of damage reduction it gives, so ... maybe that's da wae?

"Just sayin', that's kind of a terrible example, based on how damage is calculated / enemy defenses factor in,
a 200 Attack weapon could very well end up doing 150 damage, it happens."

Sorry bud iam may be not specific enuth here and/or u miss read my post it was never mentioned about "Dealing damange" just what the ui throws at you =).

"You want the game to show the full math used behind the stat you end up with?"

No i don't want to but thats the consequence of the actual mod description because u cant see imidiatly like the mod aplay because +400% would be like common sense x*4.

".. although, I guess it could show up as hover-over info, DE seems to also really love that,
like the Arsenal Armor stat now actually sharing with us what % of damage reduction it gives, so ... maybe that's da wae?"

Thats a possible solution  🧐 but not elegant enouth as just a way of displaying in an unmissunderstandeble way.

like some people also think it is not clear enouth (PS4)camwyn-xenos   "  

Just looked inaros prime codex health 575 arsenal NO mods health 2300 there should not be a difference on a unmmoded frames between codex and arsenal.

These irregular figures apply to energy, health and shields figures. So no Good you guys trying to say first poster is wrong hes seeing same as me something not right and it on various frames aswell codex not matching arsenal base stats"

Eventho he corrected later but as u see without the info how this calculation and stat apling is done u neeed a table/ wiki to see whats going on, and u cant sitt with a "special book" for each Game u play.

it should be simple if u add +x a stat it sould be so displayed like 10+5 and u see just the statt change 15 and also with multiplitions like 400% 15*4 and u see 60

Archived