Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Play The Event Smart?

Deathstars

Say id want to be sure i get all possible rewards. Would it make sense to play 50 corporus, 50 grineer and the last day 1 match for the side that seems to be winning?

50 wins on each side means you'll have 0 on both,they cancel each other out,so 1 win on the winning side will mean you'll have only 1 win and you will get NO rewards. I suggest you side with the Corpus my friend. Sacrifice the few,to save the many.

50 wins on each side means you'll have 0 on both,they cancel each other out,so 1 win on the winning side will mean you'll have only 1 win and you will get NO rewards. I suggest you side with the Corpus my friend. Sacrifice the few,to save the many.

The amount of missions done is total, doesn't matter which side for.

So yes it would be smart to do 50 Corpus and 50 Grineer and by the time the event is nearly the end you should already know which side is winning and do one missions for that side to get the gun supercharged with a slot instead of a BP.

I don't think you quite get it.

Again, unless I'm totally reading it wrong, 1 win to the + for the winning side should give the catalyst'd side arm.  Anything less and you'll get everything but only the BP for the side arm.  Now the 1 win thing may be wrong in the sense that that may not be enough for the game to have considered you "supporting" one side or the other, but I doubt that amount will be more than 5.

Also:  it'll likely become clearer as the event is drawing to a close, so just do what you want for now and worry about the details later.  And if I'm waaaaaay wrong, you can join me and the masses of other people who assume the above to be correct in marching on DE HQ with pitchforks demanding our loooooooootttttzzzzzz!

If they keep giving the grineer all the good rewards we know who's winning this (plus it means saving some tennos), I'm thinking DE will make us pay for it though.

Also I'm kinda bummed it turned out this way cause Alad V is a badass and I wanted to side with him :P

If they keep giving the grineer all the good rewards we know who's winning this (plus it means saving some tennos), I'm thinking DE will make us pay for it though.

Also I'm kinda bummed it turned out this way cause Alad V is a badass and I wanted to side with him :P

A lot of speculation (that I agree with) that this is all likely planned to give the Grineer a foothold, then have some kind of Corpus PSA or Recruitment Poster hit the forums tomorrow saying they see they're losing and are willing to "break the bank" and offer up the good lootz.  If not, this will be a quick war :P

The battle pay is what is canceled out when you play for opposing forces.

End of event doesn't care what side you chose, as long as you supported the winning one by the end. 

"Complete 5 missions, regardless of victor."

"Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them)."

Actually on the main page, under the event description, I'm pretty sure it says the battle pay gets paid out regardless of the winning faction on that node.

It does, but if you play on same node for both sides, your qualification for battle pay gets lowered for one side each time you play for opposite side.

It does, but if you play on same node for both sides, your qualification for battle pay gets lowered for one side each time you play for opposite side.

You know what, yes - I realize what he was saying now, took it out of context.  That whole read what you typed before posting thing....yeah....

Since I'm a sneaky sort of Tenno I'll leak some information from the Alpha Team operatives.

- Clans that play together win much harder. If you run these missions in pubs you score your clan 1 point each run. Run it with three clanmates and you each get 1 point each run. You clan will benefit by 4 points for every one run you guys manage. These runs also tend to be faster - organization is helpful.

- Go fast Tenno, but not too fast. This event is amazing for frames who kill quickly, not move quickly. Make sure you are being thorough. Backtracking is a huge pain.

- You can't benefit from both sides. You'll be getting either the Grineer prize or the Corpus prize, not both. Pick one. 

Since I'm a sneaky sort of Tenno I'll leak some information from the Alpha Team operatives.

- Clans that play together win much harder. If you run these missions in pubs you score your clan 1 point each run. Run it with three clanmates and you each get 1 point each run. You clan will benefit by 4 points for every one run you guys manage. These runs also tend to be faster - organization is helpful.

- Go fast Tenno, but not too fast. This event is amazing for frames who kill quickly, not move quickly. Make sure you are being thorough. Backtracking is a huge pain.

- You can't benefit from both sides. Pick one.

^^^

Good advice, and good to see advice.

no you only need to do 100 missions but have more sided with which ever you want to side with. so you could do 60 grineer and 40 corpus and you would still be sided with the grineer.

This is true - but you can't have the rewards from both pools. You can't benefit from both sides. I've edited my original statement to properly reflect that.

This is true - but you can't have the rewards from both pools. You can't benefit from both sides.

Oh, okay, thanks for clarification, thats what I hoped for. Time to play double agent, then, and wait to see who will emerge victorious.

Edited by Fenrisulfr