Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accidental Kuva Lich

Aqrspa

Was doing some mission (Don't remember which). Everything was just fine. Then, the Kuva Larvling event occurred. I, being a total noob to Kuva Liches (And not knowing the downsides and grind to get rid of one) mercy killed it. I then proceeded to find out how much trouble I got myself into. I now have to (Having never before) deal with a Kuva Lich. If I do, it'll take a very long time, just for something i was unprepared for. If I don't, they'll take over the entire system and my loot is as good as gone. Yes I am at fault for starting it without knowing, however if there were an opt-out button that would be very helpful.

Also they're not nearly as bad as they used to be.  In fact if you have a friend or two who also have liches it's entirely possible for you to vanquish yours without ranking it up at all, and within only a few hours.  Friend and I recently did our first liches, and along with another friend managed to hammer it out in something like 5-6 hours of actual directed effort towards them.

Nice, what would you say's the hardest part? I can't quite decide between murmurs and relic farming (both getting the relics and getting the right mods). Like, it seems easy when i just think about it, but then i have to think about how many thralls spawn per game, how many i need, then the odds of getting the relics, then the odds of getting the right mods.

Archived