Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE needs to look at the spawn rates/placements for some Liberate the camp missions on the Plains of Eidolon

Neo3602

When doing bounties on the Plains of Eidolon I've noticed that the liberate the base phases are very difficult to complete when at bases in the Ostwan Range or nearby locations due the th fact that the drop ships drop off enemies far apart, down hill from the center of the base, often on other sides of the mountain, and in low numbers I've seen dropships only drop off 2 enemies multiple times. These factors combined make it very hard to complete the phase on these bases without failing.

Since I have little trouble doing Liberate the camp missions on other bases I'm led to believe that these locations are outliers and I suggest that DE look at the locations and adjust them so that there difficulty is more inline with the Liberate the Camp phase on other bases.

Symptom not cause. The problem isn't in the area, it's in the fundamental Liberate mechanics. Like having units on a Dropship stuck in a tree 400m outside the objective area still counting as 'actively contesting' the objective. And the dropships also counting as a contesting unit themselves, for that matter.

Also Rollers that go on a merry journey to Khazad-Dûm instead of staying on the Plains. Still counts. All terrible.

At least the Deimos variant is mostly harmless... except lately things seem to be hiding up in the twisty overhead structures where the non-spherical Enemy Radar can't spot them more often than I care to deal with.

Archived