Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Weapon Mastery

xombob89

Question

Do you still need to put 5 forma to get all mastery out of the kuva weapons? Because they appear in the profile as "mastered" after 30 so I was wondering if theres been a change to this that Ive missed or if its always been like that? Theres so much old info online that can never be sure what to trust...

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Myscho said:

Yes

Thanks

2 hours ago, (PS4)NightHunterViral said:

It is up to you to put forma on your kuva weapons, but you can make builds with putting forma

Thats not what I asked, I asked if I get mastery points beyond level 30 still.

21 hours ago, xombob89 said:

Do you still need to put 5 forma to get all mastery out of the kuva weapons? Because they appear in the profile as "mastered" after 30 so I was wondering if theres been a change to this that Ive missed or if its always been like that? Theres so much old info online that can never be sure what to trust...

its cause of how the lich weapons work.
when you first get it the max level is 30 an so game registers it as mastered till you put 1 forma in an your codex for that weapon is updated to see that weapons max level is now 32.
to get the full mastery out of the weapon yes you will need to shove 5 formas into the weapon an goes through the very very lengthy grinding to get it to it's max level.

Archived