The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My experience after returning to Warframe

Karakla

I play now Warframe since around 2016 and reached MR 23. I sometimes have longer or shorter breaks depending on the content that is available.

After a bit more than one month of a break I returned and experienced the following:

• It took me three times to get into a match because the matchmaking either won't work (start building up a group and then nothing happens) or dropped the host which forced a host migration and then explode the whole group.
  • After my third attempt I am finally able to play Lith Fissure-Interception. I want to play a bit to get a Dethcube Prime Blueprint. The UI in the Mission didn't load properly and the UI Elements are still connected to the UI. Which mean if in the UI point D is missing you don't see the 3D Model in the game. Also if the UI isn't complete it will show the general progress but not which point is captured, so you are partially fly blind. This bug is now 4+ years old.
  • First active mission and the Stalker attacks me. Nice to have friends looking after you, even if you take a long break and gave me a broken War.
  • The mission almost finished without dropping 10 reactends. Almost because we where already on overtime and it spawned a pack within the last 10 seconds that finally dropped the last reactend. I wouldn't be suprised if I completed the mission with 9 out of 10. This is also a problem since the introduction of this game mode.
  • Back on the ship I couldn't leave the group. The menu button wouldn't show up. Until the group finally booted me, because I blocked their Queue.
  • Looking after new Content I found that Nightwave 3: Glassmaker is still in progress while I completed all Tasks.

Honestly, I am not put off with the pace the content is pushed out but to have a flawless game experience to just log in and play a couple of missions is something I actually never experienced in Warframe within the last year or even the last two years. Either the matchmaking bugs out, host migration or the mission itself bugs out.

Same. I usually don't have problems with matchmaking but boy oh boy when I run into problems I want to punch a hole into the wall.

And yeah there are the bugs unrelated to connection. When the dumbass #*!%ing enemies don't spawn when you have to claim a base. Or you get stuck on nothing basically. Or there are the piece of S#&$ enemies who ignore any ability for again no reason. Probably the dumbass Tusk Heavy gunner is still doing so much damage that SteelPath is almost impossible sometimes and I could just go on for 10 #*!%ing pages about these stupid bugs, half of which was there already for years. But did they patch it out? Of course not. Why would they? Apparently it was more important to push out 2 half baked gamemodes and abandon those. 

7 hours ago, Karakla said:

I play now Warframe since around 2016 and reached MR 23. I sometimes have longer or shorter breaks depending on the content that is available.

After a bit more than one month of a break I returned and experienced the following:

• It took me three times to get into a match because the matchmaking either won't work (start building up a group and then nothing happens) or dropped the host which forced a host migration and then explode the whole group.
  • After my third attempt I am finally able to play Lith Fissure-Interception. I want to play a bit to get a Dethcube Prime Blueprint. The UI in the Mission didn't load properly and the UI Elements are still connected to the UI. Which mean if in the UI point D is missing you don't see the 3D Model in the game. Also if the UI isn't complete it will show the general progress but not which point is captured, so you are partially fly blind. This bug is now 4+ years old.
  • First active mission and the Stalker attacks me. Nice to have friends looking after you, even if you take a long break and gave me a broken War.
  • The mission almost finished without dropping 10 reactends. Almost because we where already on overtime and it spawned a pack within the last 10 seconds that finally dropped the last reactend. I wouldn't be suprised if I completed the mission with 9 out of 10. This is also a problem since the introduction of this game mode.
  • Back on the ship I couldn't leave the group. The menu button wouldn't show up. Until the group finally booted me, because I blocked their Queue.
  • Looking after new Content I found that Nightwave 3: Glassmaker is still in progress while I completed all Tasks.

Honestly, I am not put off with the pace the content is pushed out but to have a flawless game experience to just log in and play a couple of missions is something I actually never experienced in Warframe within the last year or even the last two years. Either the matchmaking bugs out, host migration or the mission itself bugs out.

Might wanna check your game files that sounds very similiar to an issue i had a few months back.I couldnt figure out the cause of it for weeks until by chance i checked my game files and turns out the game was somehow missing pieces of updates

8 hours ago, Karakla said:

heh, you should have seen Deimos' launch. we were glitching under the map, Conservation was borked and the Scintillant spawns caused a LOT of salt. Iso vault missions were terribly bugged, and Xaku was far too underpowered. many of these things have been fixed or changed by now, but it was the biggest bugfest I experienced since the dreaded Railjack Launch.

Archived