Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost a bunch of Large Ammo restores on gear slot F4.

XaelathRavenstorm

I lost a bunch of Large ammo restore when the Omni got placed by default on gear slot F4. No traces of the item. It was just removed from my inventory. Before, I didn't have a shortcut for the omni.

In a mission, I ran out of ammo and then when I went for the ammo restore(F4), the omni was equipped(I was in a railjack mission). Checked arsenal afterwards and bam, all of my ammo restores are gone. Anyone else had restores on the slot? Let me know if you had a similar issue.

The game has been removing items from my gear wheel for the past 6 months. For example, the "Deploy Glyph" tends to vanish when a "Deploy a Glyph in mission" daily pops up. Or I've had the K-Drive/Archwing Launcher vanish my gear wheel (around when Deimos dropped). I've had Health/Energy/Ammo Restores vanish from my gear wheel. I think I've had Fishing+Mining+Conservation gear appear in my gear wheel when I used to have only one of them at a time (around when Deimos dropped)? I've also had "empty" gear wheel entries in mission! So imagine summoning the gear wheel in mission and seeing items and  also an empty gear wheel slot in the middle of the gear wheel (between items). It's not very often, but these unwanted and automatic gear wheel changes do seem to happen and it's annoying.

I think the Omni item is actually probably responsible for gear items shifting or being removed. Though I've never had gear items vanish from my inventory! I just have to abort mission and re-add them!

23 minutes ago, nslay said:

The game has been removing items from my gear wheel for the past 6 months. For example, the "Deploy Glyph" tends to vanish when a "Deploy a Glyph in mission" daily pops up. Or I've had the K-Drive/Archwing Launcher vanish my gear wheel (around when Deimos dropped). I've had Health/Energy/Ammo Restores vanish from my gear wheel. I think I've had Fishing+Mining+Conservation gear appear in my gear wheel when I used to have only one of them at a time (around when Deimos dropped)? I've also had "empty" gear wheel entries in mission! So imagine summoning the gear wheel in mission and seeing items and  also an empty gear wheel slot in the middle of the gear wheel (between items). It's not very often, but these unwanted and automatic gear wheel changes do seem to happen and it's annoying.

I think the Omni item is actually probably responsible for gear items shifting or being removed. Though I've never had gear items vanish from my inventory! I just have to abort mission and re-add them!

same scenarios to me but this time the gear item(large ammo restore) was permanently removed

Just now, XaelathRavenstorm said:

same scenarios to me but this time the gear item(large ammo restore) was permanently removed

That's scary. I wonder if items vanish from Inventory without our knowledge. The gear wheel is something we see often... but not our inventory!

Archived