Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Cervantes - Earth not getting cache rewards

Jc6392

Anyone else notice this? ive done the mission 5 times and ive noticed im not getting anything identified on some runs. yes im going to continue trying to get rewards but for 3 of the 5 missions already im not getting anything identified on end screen. ive seen on some forms that this was "fixed" years ago but somehow its back and im not sure if DE is aware.

1 hour ago, Jc6392 said:

im not getting anything identified on some runs

That's because things you already got normally in the mission get stacked together with the Cache rewards if possible.

Which is of course nonsense and a loss of information compared to what we had before. UI "improvements" strike again!

4 hours ago, parabashka said:

Show us screenshots, and we will explain that you have got from Cervantes. Also try to hover mouse over Credits when you will be making screenshots - it will be extra helpful!

10 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

That's because things you already got normally in the mission get stacked together with the Cache rewards if possible.

Which is of course nonsense and a loss of information compared to what we had before. UI "improvements" strike again!

yea you two were both right they didnt go in as "identified" they went in like a shadow pickup, went over the credits as you said and had two things from the cache pickup.
im an old time player still kinda used to the old UI system, tbh kinda miss it in some ways.

Thank you  both for the help now at least i  know im not going crazy and can continue to try to farm forma stuff :D even thought the chance is really low i need alot more

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

what no why

Open Relics, you get plenty of Forma BPs that way, along with Prime parts of course,
which not least you could sell spares of, to then buy Forma Bundles :P

Been a long time since i traded for plat and stuff kinda out of the know how in the moment and i do know of warframe market but its been so long idk if im using prices right. i really want to sell some rivens too haha but thats way out of my league.

Also im saving the relics for my friends... whenever their joining again if they will, since in recruiting everyone wants specific relics which i dont have or dont have any forma or parts i even need or want.

1 hour ago, Jc6392 said:

im saving the relics

You can get lots of those quite easily, tho.

Like, Void Capture runs take ~1 minute and are guaranteed to give you a Relic (including unvaulted ones).

Ranking up some stuff on Helene / Hydron will give Relics more often than not,
Elite Onslaught even gives already-Radiant Relics.

Lastly, Lua Disruption is the common go-to for Axi Relics.

1 hour ago, Jc6392 said:

in recruiting everyone wants specific relics

No need to use Recruit Chat, Void Fissures have regular public matchmaking.

Archived