Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin Noggle? Please tell me I'm not going crazy

BeardBlade

Question

I can't find any mention of it on the wiki, but I could have sworn that there was a limited-time promo to get a Teshin noggle, possibly around the release of the War Within?  It was at a point in time where I wasn't interested in noggles, so I passed on getting it, but I know someone out there has one, or at least saw the promotion too.  I just need the confirmation that it existed.  Please.

EDIT: I am aware that the noggle was finally added to Steel Path rewards recently. My original point was that I swore that it was available much longer ago around the release of the War Within as a limited time promotion.

8 answers to this question

There is no Teshin Noggle in the game.

There is the Teshin Statue, which looks like this.

o5mTbQr.jpg

ValIBGN.png

Then there is another Teshin related orbiter cosmetic

wRbh7hU.png

Now, you could mix Teshin, Dax and Statue in your head and spit out the name "Dax Noggle", which looks very similar to "Dex Noggle" which is what people called the warframe anniversary noggle last year.

7A8Hi4h.png

On 2020-10-17 at 3:11 PM, BeardBlade said:

I can't find any mention of it on the wiki, but I could have sworn that there was a limited-time promo to get a Teshin noggle, possibly around the release of the War Within?  It was at a point in time where I wasn't interested in noggles, so I passed on getting it, but I know someone out there has one, or at least saw the promotion too.  I just need the confirmation that it existed.  Please.

It's a SP reward that you can buy for 35 essence. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Steel_Path#Rewards

Archived