Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept Of T3 Reward For Event Flawed

NIL0S

As of now if you fight for a faction and it doesn't win not only you will lose out on the weapon slot, crafted weapon and potato, but you will be forcefed the opposing faction's BP. The latter part of this is utter nonsense. Make my choices matter DE, don't have me grind 100 missions on the same damn tilesets so that i get a BP for a weapon that I don't want... I'm okay with losing out on the slot and potato, but give me the BP I put all the grind in for!!!

i feel for 100 mission on similar tilesets....

If your supported faction wins you should get their reward and the losing factions BP. If its reverse engineered then why not??

If your supported faction loses you should get the BP of both weapons. Just tweak the needed resources to justify.

Uhm...you do realize that both T3 rewards are handcannons right? The reason we aren't getting both of them is because the one would make the other redundant! Brakk and Detron are both the SAME GUN so far as we know as both are described as handcannons just from different factions. Personally I like the smoother look of the Corpus better for their weapons but I'm siding with the Grineer because friggin Loyalty Tenno.

I'm also somewhat annoyed with people who do missions for both sides, personally. It feels like most people I meet in game who do that believe they'll get all the rewards if they do that, which is utterly untrue. Doing 100 missions for both sides means you basically did 0 missions for either side. I will, however, give credit that if you're smart enough to complete 200 missions (IE patient enough) total you're going to do the five missions extra it takes to side with someone before wednesday.

Keeping myself 50/50 till I see a clear winner :3

I hope this is a joke O_o

From how I understand the OP, he's saying if you fight for corpus because you want the corpus hand cannon, but the grineer win, you are forcefed the grineer hand-cannon anyway. So what does our choice even matter?

And I tend to agree. I think the corpus pistol is awesome looking. I don't want the grineer pistol. It should be that the winning team gets the potatoe'd, slotted, already built version from the faction THEY supported. and the losing team just gets the blueprint for the faction's hand-cannon THEY supported.

Makes choice matter

Edited by SteeleTheShow

I hope this is a joke O_o

From how I understand the OP, he's saying if you fight for corpus because you want the corpus hand cannon, but the grineer win, you are forcefed the grineer hand-cannon anyway. So what does our choice even matter?

It says you get the Brakk... Not the hand-cannon version. Only winning faction rewards give hand-cannon version of weapons.

It says you get the Brakk... Not the hand-cannon version. Only winning faction rewards give hand-cannon version of weapons.

No no. Both weapons are hand-cannon style pistols. We're basically picking which look (grinner or corpus) we want for it.

The real choice is Machete Wraith or Prova Her-Pleasure

No no. Both weapons are hand-cannon style pistols. We're basically picking which look (grinner or corpus) we want for it.

The real choice is Machete Wraith or Prova Her-Pleasure

See that's what I thought too...it's basically just a "choose the skin event"

Edited by SteeleTheShow

Because we decide who wins:

The Grineer

Don't really care about that, i picked Corpus, the point is, the reward system is utterly counter intuitive.

Why forcefeed me with the opposite faction BP? The penalty of losing slot and potato is enough.

Give me the BP I have grinded for!

How it should be:

T1 reward:

Badge of whichever faction you fought more missions for, doesn't depend on who wins.

T2 reward:

IF you fight for the winning faction, you get that factions T2 event reward weapon, a weapon slot and its potatoed.

IF you fight for the losing faction, you should get the BP of said faction's T2 event reward and that's it.

T3 reward:

Same to T2 but with T3 rewards.

Make choice matter DE, as it is now, it's just a stupid grind competition.

Don't really care about that, i picked Corpus, the point is, the reward system is utterly counter intuitive.

Why forcefeed me with the opposite faction BP? The penalty of losing slot and potato is enough.

Give me the BP I have grinded for!

How it should be:

T1 reward:

Badge of whichever faction you fought more missions for, doesn't depend on who wins.

T2 reward:

IF you fight for the winning faction, you get that factions T2 event reward weapon, a weapon slot and its potatoed.

IF you fight for the losing faction, you should get the BP of said faction's T2 event reward and that's it.

T3 reward:

Same to T2 but with T3 rewards.

Make choice matter DE, as it is now, it's just a stupid grind competition.

I would say that T3 reward is the only thing I have the issue with. I'm perfectly willing to take the prove pleasure herself if it means I get the corpus hand-cannon But if i'm given the prova pleasure herself and then the grineer hand-cannon i will be slightly upset because I would rather the machette than the prova. We already havea grineer hand-cannon. it's called the seer.

Edited by SteeleTheShow

Because we decide who wins:

The Grineer

Sure, but the reason the Grineer are leading right now is because 3 of the first 5 missions the Grineer gave awesome rewards. Then corpus won one because nobody needs morphics. And I haven't seen how the reactor/catalyst battle went. Any update?

Unless someone ties up Yuikami in a jail cell until the event ends that's highly likely from what I can see, the corpus are making a nice come-back though.

"the corpus are making a nice come-back though"....well you can thank the catalyst appearing on their side for that :-o