Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Additional Loadout Slots for MR 30 Missing (Fixed)

(PSN)BR_WICKED

1 minute ago, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...does your whiteknight spirit feels better now that you went out of your way to post in a thread not concerning the platform your account is on?

Mate, you can be combative and attack DE, but it doesn't help anything, and it certainly won't make them work any faster, nor will it make what I said any less correct.

And, my platform has nothing to do with this.  Console builds are almost exactly the same.  I haven't checked, but I may be missing these loadout slots as well.  I'm not going to get aggressive and attack DE about it though, because that's not helpful and solves nothing.  Again, please learn to be patient.  DE are aware of the issue and they are working it.  And, again, piling on doesn't help and won't get you your loadout slots any quicker.

9 hours ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Mate, you can be combative and attack DE, but it doesn't help anything, and it certainly won't make them work any faster, nor will it make what I said any less correct.

And, my platform has nothing to do with this.  Console builds are almost exactly the same.  I haven't checked, but I may be missing these loadout slots as well.  I'm not going to get aggressive and attack DE about it though, because that's not helpful and solves nothing.  Again, please learn to be patient.  DE are aware of the issue and they are working it.  And, again, piling on doesn't help and won't get you your loadout slots any quicker.

Look, I'm nottrying to rush them per se, I'm waiting for an answer, like "we can't do it with a hotfix, we must wait the next update"

That would be something, but a problem that probably is just some turning of knobs, not being addressed with comunication in 2 weeks is obnoxious

Archived