Additional Loadout Slots for MR 30 Missing (Fixed)

• (PSN)BR_WICKED changed the title to Didn't get loadout slots at mr 30

Same, only got a single slot for completing the MR30 test... I'm now at 19/19 Slots where I should be 19 / 34.

Did you guys have bought slots in the past ? I had bought a few, wondering if it's the reason why the bug occurs... or if it's for everyone ?

I asked around my alliance and the only other MR30 that responded also didn't get his slots... So it does seem like a global issue.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Did you guys have bought slots in the past ? I had bought a few, wondering if it's the reason why the bug occurs... or if it's for everyone ?

I've never bought slots, so that doesn't seem to be the cause. Just showing me 16/16, should be 16/30.

• Like 2
  • [DE]Danielle changed the title to Additional Loadout Slots for MR 30 Missing (Investigating)

One of the reasons I'm most annoyed for it, is that I rushed Nezha Prime and threw 50 plats in the bin

If you check my post history, I have been asking for more loadout slots for at least 1 year and a half, made threads, asked on devstream announcements thread, begged on twitter...so when I had the opportunity, I rushed stuff, just to be disappointed because the feature doesn't work

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to Additional Loadout Slots for MR 30 Missing (Fixed)
  • [DE]Danielle locked this topic