Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interception Fissure has Issue

T_erry

I want to open Neo relic but there were only interception so I do it alone cuz im solo player

I dont even capture 4 but 2 so I can wait for reactant

But it is not enough mission was fail while I wait for reactant

And cuz im waiting for reactant, the mission takes 25min while I open 3 relic my void traces are gone :(

Interception fissure need more chance to drop reactant

I agree on the increased reactant drop chance, or rather increased spawn rates of the fissures instead so more enemies get corrupted. I also solo relics so I can give you a tip that I do during my interceptions. Capture two points, then juggle a third to positive without capturing it. Once you're at least a point ahead of the enemy, leave the third point alone to default back to uncaptured. There should be a decent enough time from the split captures for you to get enough reactant. All you'd have to do is just watch your captured points and kill as many corrupted as you can. Rarely this can fail if you're unlucky with fissure spawns.

This goes for pretty much all other fissures as well: fissure spawns/reactant drops don't keep up with player speed or are borked in other ways. Defense and excavation have the same problem as interception that if you perform too well you don't get 10 reactant drops in time. In captures the fissures can stop spawning if you capture the target too fast. Survival is a mess public due to people splitting up and taking the fissure spawns with them. Low level public exterminate can result in someone joining a mission too late and not getting all reactants. In spy you get punished for splitting up to do the vaults faster by possibly getting no fissure spawns on your route and having to backtrack or wait at the spawn with the squad to collect all 10 reactants before doing the actual mission.

One thing that should be default across all fissures is that reactant collection counts for the entire squad. Or remove reactant collection entirely. It serves no purpose to begin with and is broken in many ways for any player that has proper builds on their equipment.

• 1 month later...

Archived