Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick reminder than solo survival is still unplayable*

deothor

Solo non-SP survivals do not spawn enough mobs to actually keep oxygen levels from dropping to 0.

It's IDIOTIC design that DE left "cause why bother".

There's another flaw with solo survival, beyond hardly no mobs being present. When you seek oxygen dispositors you end up scattering those few mobs that spawned. What does that mean? That the next """wave""" will take thrice-as long to get to you.

Fix this already. Increase mob count by minimum of twice the amount.

*Only frames that can solo survival is necros/khora due to their more resource drops that are easy to pull off. Ivara less so.

This feedback is useless without tileset and planet information. I play lots of high level surivals solo and don't have this problem.  Dark sector surivals even low level I haven't had a probelm on. the Weekly clem mission survival I don't have a problem on. So what survivals are you having the problem on?

1 hour ago, Drasiel said:

This feedback is useless without tileset and planet information.

and that is complete crap tbh. Its all rng, but MORE OFTEN THAN NOT non SP survivals in solo lack npcs spawns in general. SP is far better in terms of spawns IN ADDITION TO all the other crud they have tacked onto it. All DE MUST do is make spawns equal to SP....they no SP sure as hell lacks any of the other tacked on stuff after all.

Even Arbitration survival needs the same spawn increase. Survival ISNT an exterminate, even if it feels like one.

2 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

has a high enough base level.

yeah...and yet it seems that O2 drops are reliant on enemy level....where the lower the level the more drops...really noticeable without a loot frame in the first 5-7 minutes (normally after that it starts to increase a little bit.

5 hours ago, Drasiel said:

This feedback is useless without tileset and planet information. I play lots of high level surivals solo and don't have this problem.  Dark sector surivals even low level I haven't had a probelm on. the Weekly clem mission survival I don't have a problem on. So what survivals are you having the problem on?

Arbitration (base lvl 60), survival, void, most likely Mot.

But it's not the only one that's wonky. 

Edit: another survival (arbitrations) broken. Mercury, infestation.

Archived