Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time Episode 4!

[DE]Megan

Awesome Prime Time as always :D. But DE please let us keep/get the weapon of the losing faction for the tier 3 rewards of whichever faction we chose to support  :( There are a lot of people really want to have that DETRON also. Please allow the players to keep the weapon they like even if the faction they supported losses the war :)

Good job on listening to the players regarding your live-streams and how to make them better, the banter between the both of you two is hilarious and the fact that you have very strong and differing opinions regarding Grineer vs Corpus makes for some good entertainment.

Just a suggestion but put the fanart section in the middle of the stream to break it up a little, 42 mins of straight of game play is a little long even if your back and fourth grineer/corpus banter is hilarious :D

I'm sad I didn't win in the pin-the-grineer contest but oh well, I can be consoled with the feature to pay for ClanEmblem upload from the ClanVault's platinum reserves :) If you feel generous you can even pick some extra consolation prizes from here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/#entry863293

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Pffff... you started translating my nickname and halfway through you went "Oh well... forget it!". Haha!

Was really expecting my entry in the Ballistica contest to be chosen, seems not. I must have been the only one that thought it came out really good, hehe. Oh well, maybe some other time then. The winners' screenshots are cool anyway. :)

Also, thanks for having me, again! It was quite fun! Funny how I managed to get in on this right on my birthday too! Well, it wasn't anymore when we played, time difference and all...

Edited by Drakenreiter

I happened to notice that there was no Samuel L. Jackson Lotus impersonations Rebecca, tsktsk....that petition was going pretty strong.  I saw on twitter you teasing us about it - it would have been the perfect time to break that out "Say Corpus one more time Megan, I dare you...."

I am wondering if players from places other than the US will ever be able to have a go playing in a squad with you both?

Otherwise think I am going to start giving watching a miss as it's like the rest of the community gets a kick in the teeth each time it's on, seeing as they will NEVER get to have a go or even win anything.

Please DE, I beg you, change time of these livestreams, because it's worst possible time so far and I really can't understand why did you choose it. For who it's made if it's midnight in Europe, late night in Russia and morning in East Asia? Do you know you have very large number of players who want to enjoy livestreamings too ? So why do you ignore them by making livestreams very hard to watch by most of your players, as you force them to stay at 1 AM or even later, depends on timezone?

Most suitable time for livestreams would be when you have morning at your EDT. It's time when in Europe is afternoon and in Asia is evening. It's most logically correct time to satisfy most of players and show that you know your game is really international, not only from languages list.I hope you read it and reconsider if it's correct like it is now and so far. I really doubt most players are from America. We would love to see some statistics of players' countries if you have anything like that. I please once again.

I really doubt most players are from America.

Considering that the default language for the game / the forums is English, and considering that DE themselves are stationed in North America and ( I presume ) are in EDT themselves, I find it very likely that the majority of their players are in NA. I mean, I'm sorry you can't watch the Livestreams because of your timezone, but I feel like the time that the stream is open is actually the best time for players ( they probably planned it around peak Warframe hours, as a reference for how many players are usually online ).

meh at the winners (-____- )

I thought it was about creativity? I'm disappointed.

Only the first (Edbazokatone) for making it look awesome and possibly the last deserved it (M15u53r) because of the difficulty of taking that shot.

The other three are just plain crap. Very disappointed.

Was expecting more from the winners - but seeing this - I won't take any part in any other contest.