Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stell path void fissures.

Dyslexic_JoJo

Since DE is already going to work on stell path contet I take this occasion to ask if possible to add in stell path void fissures with maybe incresed reword or better drop chance for the rare items I'm sure that someone smarter will have a better idea for making that really apealing and to give us a good reason to play the fissures in the harder mode.

Personally i want a global SP toggle. I wanna do ALL the missions on SP. Sorties, Syndicates, Arbitrations, Void Fissures, 'cause honestly, most of them are way to easy and require little brain power (like Kuva Requiem Survival). Except some Arbitration Missions after a while.

I believe this is what SP dailies should have been. There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

Allowing fissures to be played in Steel Path mode and accept relics of any tier solves multiple problems with minimal developer investment.

Additional things such as Acolytes and stuff are fine if desired there, I suppose, but maybe they’d fit better in Arbitrations, which are already the gimmick mode.

I always hoped there would be a fissure beyond axi that was much harder but had better rewards or unique relics to crack. 

We got requiem fissures eventually, but those are pointless beyond farming requiem words. I kinda wish they made requiem fissures purely for the words and made another tier with the slivers, kuva etc along with some other appealing rewards. 

In fact, maybe they should add kuva weapon blueprints in the relics to lessen the RNG with the larva, and have liches drop some kind of tokens that are required for crafting or unlocking said blueprints. 

Archived