Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations should be replayable

PollexMessier

Unusually often in arbitrations I end up with an out of the blue host migration that leaves me in the mission by myself. I'm not really clear on if this occurs because my internet's stuttering, or the host bailed/disconnected. But when this happens, or your team simply decides to leave early, you're left with 3 options:
- Abort the mission, abandon your current rewards, and start the mission over again.
- Continue the mission much less efficiently, if you're capable of doing so by yourself, until you ether want to leave or outright can't continue anymore.
- Or go to extraction, keeping your rewards but now needing to wait a long period of time until the next arbitration starts.

This is unreasonably punishing for a condition completely outside of your control, especially completely unavoidable problems inherent in online games that even people with the best internet in the world encounter. I really don't see why it needs to clear itself from your alerts tab after you've completed it, until the next one comes, aside from literally just to brick wall grinding players because they or the host got disconnected or their team decided to leave early.

Archived