Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE you're diluting unnecessary nodes/missions while condensing nodes/missions that have multiple stages

UNO168

1. Sure those steel path dailies in the upcoming patch sounds like a band-aid, only if you guys changed it 1 week after SP released to public, that game mode is dead on arrival, btw it's been 5 months since the release of sp I bet that game mode is already a national preserve at least point

2. the iso vault bounty requires at least 2 nodes for ppl to choose from, one for just 1 vault and the other for doing all 3 vaults (similar to cetus) I'm tired of ppl quitting after they killed the 1st necramech without opening the vault and most of the time they are host, after host migration you knew how things would be: unable to connect to other team mates, unable to see vault passwords. why is there even an option for ppl to quit/troll without opening the vault? also if some troll hosts quit at 1st or 2nd vault during vome phase (50mins) you're basically screwed.

3. what's up with the endless bounties in deimos? did u ppl actually play it? those mod drop rates should be at least 10% for each mod not 15% for combined mod drop chance, if you don't want us to enjoy/play ur game just say it don't humiliate/insult us with this non-sense, the least u can do is add more stuff into drop table not like 85% of trash. also the rotation for endless is confusing.

4. I KNOW you ppl are secretly nerfing the drop chance for in-season prime parts(i.e. nezha and its weapon) bcuz I was cracking certain rare part and we're using rad relic(10%) but the drop chance are very very close to intact(2%) and I won't confirm or deny if said stealth nerf is patched or not. Even if you guys actually made a mistake I'll still see it as intended malice (like bungie) bcuz that's how dishonest DE made me feel, no transparency no credibility . it's like ur football player and ur also referee, there´s no party to verify and you believe ppl would trust you.

17 minutes ago, UNO168 said:

1. Sure those steel path dailies in the upcoming patch sounds like a band-aid, only if you guys changed it 1 week after SP released to public, that game mode is dead on arrival, btw it's been 5 months since the release of sp I bet that game mode is already a national preserve at least point

2. the iso vault bounty requires at least 2 nodes for ppl to choose from, one for just 1 vault and the other for doing all 3 vaults (similar to cetus) I'm tired of ppl quitting after they killed the 1st necramech without opening the vault and most of the time they are host, after host migration you knew how things would be: unable to connect to other team mates, unable to see vault passwords. why is there even an option for ppl to quit/troll without opening the vault? also if some troll hosts quit at 1st or 2nd vault during vome phase (50mins) you're basically screwed.

3. what's up with the endless bounties in deimos? did u ppl actually play it? those mod drop rates should be at least 10% for each mod not 15% for combined mod drop chance, if you don't want us to enjoy/play ur game just say it don't humiliate/insult us with this non-sense, the least u can do is add more stuff into drop table not like 85% of trash. also the rotation for endless is confusing.

4. I KNOW you ppl are secretly nerfing the drop chance for in-season prime parts(i.e. nezha and its weapon) bcuz I was cracking certain rare part and we're using rad relic(10%) but the drop chance are very very close to intact(2%) and I won't confirm or deny if said stealth nerf is patched or not. Even if you guys actually made a mistake I'll still see it as intended malice (like bungie) bcuz that's how dishonest DE made me feel, no transparency no credibility . it's like ur football player and ur also referee, there´s no party to verify and you believe ppl would trust you.

1. Not sure the point of 1. since they will reward some amount of essence I will see people doing it for easy essence when they pop up and if the mission is a quick one. 
  2. Agree there the whole "find the mother" part of it isn't super intuitive if you are new to it and just pointless, especially once they remove the worm cycle part of it in the next update. 
  3. The endless bounties could use some tweaking but I like the concept of endless bounties. 
  4. Yeah that is just you having bad luck.  So far all the new prime items I have gotten with in the expected range for their rarity. 

Side note use full words rather than the text shorthand, makes your points seem clearer and more credible. 

7 hours ago, UNO168 said:

That's a fault with the vault bounties themselves. There is no indication that these vaults even exist in the game. No waypoint marker, nothing saying "there might be something hidden down here, go explore" (which is of itself a terrible idea because of the time restriction). There is also precisely zero indication that the other two vaults exist either. Once done, you pop back to the surface... and that's it. No waypoints, nothing.

Archived