Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Mission Type - Minor change to streamline gameplay

TehGrief

Defense missions on certain maps feel painfully slow with the enemy A.I.

While I am sure this is no new suggestion, it would be nice to see a feature implemented that allows you to increase the enemy threat level manually. By increasing the threat level, you will release all of the enemies from the "wave set" all at once. For example, in a normal defense mission you encounter sequential waves (1, then 2, then 3, etc.) before getting the option to extract at certain thresholds; once you reach wave 5 you are given the option to extract or continue - we will call this a "wave set" (waves 1-5, waves 6-10, etc.)

I am suggesting a feature (perhaps a terminal hack?) to raise the enemy threat level and cause a wave set to spawn without delay; all five waves would be released at once.

After each set, the squad is then able to extract or remain in mission. If choosing to remain, the terminal would have to be triggered once again in the new wave set to increase the enemy threat level.

- Enemy threat level can be increased during any wave to release the remaining units; does not have to occur during the first wave.

That would be pretty fun actually! You could go all Dynasty Warriors on the Grineer, and get em all at once (Though in fissures there would need to be more reactant readily obtainable, as well as a Vaulted icon over parts (And crafted / mastery symbols where relevant) your squad reveals)!

All you need to do is just prepare before using the terminal (Energy restores, etc.), and go to town.

Archived