Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Fire Blast not skipping targets.

(PSN)Grand_Sheba

While using Fire Blast i noticed many times that the wave will skip some targets even while they are right in front of me yet hit some that are far from me. the inconsistency of this ability causes a waste in energy and i believe its due to a light of sight and travel time based attack thats not being registered. If possible it would be nice to remove the line of sight so the ability will truly act and function as an AOE in a radial blast even for targets behind you similar to Mag's Polarize and Crush. The ability not working through walls is fine and not what i mean by line of sight but targets in the air, on the steps, on stair level above you and ect. can be missed by this AOE as well as targets right in front of you.  This includes the damage, knock back and even the healing from the augments not affecting the targets at all. If anyone else is having this issue please comment i understand that this could also just be client side or a subsume issue as well.

1 hour ago, (NSW)OinTygon said:

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot, and it still does that even when it is used by Ember herself. It makes Fire Blast act and feel like it has a much lower area of effect than it should.

I'm glad im not the only one but also sad that its effecting other people as its very frustrating to die in steel path when you use this ability and it just doesn't work at all. I feel its the line of sight mech. thats not allowing the AOE to connect with targets. im not sure why an expanding AOE needs to be set as a line of sight when it effects or should effect 360`. While its a great skill, as it stands now it unreliable and waste energy with skipped targets.

Archived