Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich: Support?

AreeSoothsayer

1 minute ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

I practically never get to see my Liches. I run a high survival build so I am hardly ever downed, let alone actually killed. I've seen like.. maybe six Liches from other people being downed.

Can you change it to a Callin item, even consumable would be better than what we currently have.

How many liches have you rescued? In my experience they MOSTLY come up when you get downed/killed but not exclusively. I do see them randomly, as well. I have like 7 or 8 rescued at this point.

24 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

How many liches have you rescued? In my experience they MOSTLY come up when you get downed/killed but not exclusively. I do see them randomly, as well. I have like 7 or 8 rescued at this point.

Dunno. A dozen. I rescue the ephemera Liches for plat. Only have 1 I keep around for incoming.

19 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Dunno. A dozen. I rescue the ephemera Liches for plat. Only have 1 I keep around for incoming.

That's what I meant. I meant how many do you currently have rescued, not the total number...

The more you have in your roster the higher the chance of their spawns, from my experience. I've even had two spawn at once (though I think this was a bug)

On 2020-11-17 at 2:28 AM, AreeSoothsayer said:

I practically never get to see my Liches. I run a high survival build so I am hardly ever downed, let alone actually killed. I've seen like.. maybe six Liches from other people being downed.

Can you change it to a Callin item, even consumable would be better than what we currently have.

Ah yeah you mean converted liches, was confused for a sec. 

But yes, I havent seen a single converted lich myself either and I have like 8 of them by now. Makes this whole converting thing useless apart from trying to sell them but nobody buys the low elemental ones. 

Archived