Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today the force is with me!

PhreazerBurn

I think I might want to buy some lottery tickets.

Today in the SORTIE Acceltra dropped! And then Akarius dropped! Both are 1 in 80 chance drops!

If I am remembering my high school math correctly that's about a 1% chance of occurrence. 

https://imgur.com/a/i4IdtGI

A couple hours later I was getting close to done with my kuva lich. I knew two words. I equipped those and then another random word. First try I get the vanquish.

The odds of that is 1.8% I believe.

Anyone else remember days where it feels like all the bad RNG from the past gets repaid?

Nope.

For warframe you first have to go beyond annoyed into frustrated into disgusted, then to rage and then to apathy, before something ever drops.

At this point with the grind in this game, I have the volume turned down listening to other stuff while zoned out. The other night I noticed I had been in a long conversation on discord without paying any attention to what round it was or what we were even doing.

Like today I was looking for bonds, over on venus, which are supposedly "common" with a 1/4 chance to drop. I did 30 runs without a single drop and just laughed at how pathetic it is. Completely conincidental those are the forced resources to progress am I right...

But I get it, it's a f2p game they want to motivate me to buy it instead and also push fake content. Though the flipside of that is me rewarding them with money for installing grinds, they just going to install more.

Luckily I am not a completionist or a loot whore so I have kept my sanity. Like I don't even build weapons that cost a forma for being too expensive.

My heart goes out to the people hates the grind as much as I do but feel obligated to grind through every bit of it.

2 hours ago, PhreazerBurn said:

Anyone else remember days where it feels like all the bad RNG from the past gets repaid?

Yeah, farmed Vauban Prime without using reliqs or lookimg for him actually, just pure luck on multiple random fissure missions looking for formas

2 hours ago, (XBOX)BRUHck Obama said:

No.

I've always had bad luck, not like super bad luck as other people, but i've always had consistently bad luck. And the friend i played with the most is much more lucky than me in videogames.

That's what I usually think. I mean...it took me over 30 runs to get Harrow Neuroptics. Nidus took over 20 runs. 

But like all RNG it all evens out in the long run. You are likely to have a good day like me at some point. 

Archived