Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't like the Orbiter interior redesign that came with 29.5

Katinka

My ship has a lot of decorations in it, now most of them in that front area are going to need repositioned, one almost lost due to now being inside part of the ship with only a sliver visible.

I may be wrong but I think some of the colours used in certain locations have changed so surfaces I had dark are now light which feels strange but I can't correct it without the rest of the ship changing.

Possibly the biggest issue I have is that the Filigree Prime interior no longer fits properly with various parts clipping into the ship instead of neatly joining it.  Unlike the above, I can't even try to fix that myself, I can only stop using it.

WHY DO WE HAVE METALLIC AND NON METALLIC ON THE SAME COLOR (talking about tertiary)

why do we have the tables (like the market) being colored the same as most of metallic ? the front of my ship look sooOOO weird compared to rest of my ship it looks so different on colors!

2 minutes ago, Xikto said:

Also Bottom right of Codex table is not decorate-able right now, the exact same location (bottom left of market) is totally decorate-able but there is a big No decoration box in the codex side which i don't know WHY!

That might be because of the Sands of Inaros quest needing to be able to put a big jar there.  I know that used to be a thing, and a bit annoying when I realised I couldn't put the jar decoration there after the quest!

5 minutes ago, Katinka said:

That might be because of the Sands of Inaros quest needing to be able to put a big jar there.  I know that used to be a thing, and a bit annoying when I realised I couldn't put the jar decoration there after the quest!

i am positive the big no decoration area i am talking is about the length of 2 prime pedestals (left to right of ship) and has the height of 2 as well but 1 and a half for its front-back length (front to back of ship that is) Which TBH is a massive area and totally ruins my decorations!

EDIT: even though that applies to about everything it doesn't apply to the new glassmaker thing for some reason which is all sorts of weird!

18 hours ago, Xikto said:

WHY DO WE HAVE METALLIC AND NON METALLIC ON THE SAME COLOR (talking about tertiary)

why do we have the tables (like the market) being colored the same as most of metallic ? the front of my ship look sooOOO weird compared to rest of my ship it looks so different on colors!

I make posts about this, but few ppl seem to care...

Archived