Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] Community inBox! What about Glyphs?

-Monky-

[DE] Community inBox! What about Glyphs?
Hi Tenno!
I would like to solve some doubts for a long time with the old partner program and now with the new CC program there are also many doubts and confusion.
1-old program:
What happens to the glyphs for those members who are still active in some way, can they be obtained?
as an example: Szczebrzeszyniarz, Crusader, TennoDefton, XiaRose.
currently unobtainable for any reason.
Why do some partners have codes to distribute and others don't?
for the inbox community I have a message without responding since the beginning of the year about inactive partners, who takes care of that part?
2-new program.
[DE] Taylor Posted 18 June
Glyphs are not offered through the Creator program, but we handle their distribution in other ways that better serve the community. The glyph waves will continue in the future, but not within the exclusive context of the Content Creators program !!
3-many doubts and confusion.
some people have their own glyph without being from the old partner program, even in this new program some have their glyph without being a content creator. We do not have a community list or file to know who really gets your glyph for being an old partner or a new creator. even without being part of these two programs.
even some clans obtained her glyph in some way.
It is something very doubtful, because we only know that information thanks to networks such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and some discord communities that share that information.
4-distribution of other ways that better serve the community.
Mainly updated both the old and the new program, glyphs still available that you can obtain as promocodes, a file or community list where we can clearly see who has their own glyph, be it expartner, the new program or simply have it for some reason, forms of distribution ...etc

PD: it is very uncomfortable to ask about a certain glyph, for various reasons. the language or even get kicked in the butt for asking.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb -Prodygy-:

some people have their own glyph without being from the old partner program, even in this new program some have their glyph without being a content creator. We do not have a community list or file to know who really gets your glyph for being an old partner or a new creator. even without being part of these two programs.
even some clans obtained her glyph in some way.

Every Tennocon there is a Ticket for 1000$ which can only be bought by one player and with it you get your own Glyph. There are currently 4 Glyphs in the game that are named "Legendary xyz Gylph".

I Totally agree with this post. It would be nice to have information on what will happen with old Glyphs from Partners that arent in the Creator system. Also more explanation about Glyphs not beeing tied to the Creator System would be nice.

hace 17 horas, Andy. dijo:

Cada Tennocon hay un Boleto por 1000 $ que solo puede comprar un jugador y con él obtienes tu propio Glifo. Actualmente hay 4 glifos en el juego que se denominan "Glifo xyz legendario".

if I know the legendary glyphs like matthaus or lococrazy, I had no idea of the Ticket for 1000 $ for a player and thus get your own glyph ... thanks for the info

hace 19 horas, IgnisWings dijo:

just reading this im sure you get kicked in the butt for the somewhat dyslexic writing. Valid complaint but what I just read makes me wish I could reply while sageing.

It seems that we are on the right track, today 5 new global glyphs came out directly, dyslexia produces me when I have to ask for a glyph and you literally get a kick in the butt

Archived