Warframe Pumpkin Carving Contest!

[DE]Megan

Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 25, 2013 - not a vaild entry
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 25, 2013 - not a vaild entry

Does it have to be real, or original? :P

YOLOpumkin_zpsc72e1285.png

10min of editing. It's easy to make templates with G.I.M.P 2

edit:

Let me say that this isn't a submission. I will however say that If anyone needs help with making templates then I can help. DON'T ASK IF YOU DON'T INTEND ON SUBMITTING A PUMPKIN :D

Edited by ERrnesST

Dang it! I already carved my pumpkin into a ghost =[

WAIT WAIT! HOLD THE PRESS! I found a BABY Pumpkin!!! I'm finally done carving it!

Heres my submission!!!! It's my try at a Orokin Void Key... Wish me luck! Hope I win! ^^

Seriously though this was very challenging for me. It's a baby pumpkin so the skin was a lot different. Also I could not carve it because it was a baby and it is not hollow. So yeah...

The pumpkin is about hand size, the picture makes it kinda look big? Balanced the pumpkin on a bottle and took a picture.

IMG077_zpsfd254955.jpg

IMG079_zpse164e077.jpg

Hyperlinks:

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff468/Zezamorak/IMG079_zpse164e077.jpg

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff468/Zezamorak/IMG077_zpsfd254955.jpg

Edited by Completionist

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 26, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 26, 2013 - cleanup

WAIT WAIT! HOLD THE PRESS! I found a BABY Pumpkin!!! I'm finally done carving it!

Heres my submission!!!! It's my try at a Orokin Void Key... Wish me luck! Hope I win! ^^

Seriously though this was very challenging for me. It's a baby pumpkin so the skin was a lot different. Also I could not carve it because it was a baby and it is not hollow. So yeah...

The pumpkin is about hand size, the picture makes it kinda look big?

That is amazing!  I have one of those tiny pumpkins too and couldn't make a dent in it.