Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm &!$$ed

TruthSetAblaze

you all forget that the farming clans usually want to do the same faction grineer had an awesome start so lots of clans decided to favour grineer, simply since it was ahead.

so yes judging that early does mean something especially if you've already farmed ten thousand of poits for the clan, they don't want to swap to the other faction

I expect to get what I fight for. An electric sword. Not and over-sized butter knife.

It's not a sword. >_>

Seriously though, stop being such a baby about it. What you seem to be forgetting is what this event symbolizes. 

This is a WAR EFFORT, not a competition. Let the entire thing unfold before you stomp your feet left and right exclaiming that it is unfair. It's war. Differing factions have differing strategies. The Corpus love their profits, and are reluctant to let go of all of it. It is in fact what they live for. To get mad at DE for allowing them to play their part perfectly is just silly.

Am I biased because I chose Grineer? No. I chose Grineer not only because I *want* the machete, but because story-wise, I simply cannot stand for the Corpus using and abusing our kin. And quite frankly, this event has been delightful, albeit far too grindy for my tastes. Sure, I'm pumped I got a Forma, some Mutagens, and a Reactor, but I didn't fight at all of those nodes because I just HAAAAAAD to have them, I fought at those nodes because I don't want the Corpus to win. 

It's not a sword. >_>

Seriously though, stop being such a baby about it. What you seem to be forgetting is what this event symbolizes. 

This is a WAR EFFORT, not a competition. Let the entire thing unfold before you stomp your feet left and right exclaiming that it is unfair. It's war. Differing factions have differing strategies. The Corpus love their profits, and are reluctant to let go of all of it. It is in fact what they live for. To get mad at DE for allowing them to play their part perfectly is just silly.

Am I biased because I chose Grineer? No. I chose Grineer not only because I *want* the machete, but because story-wise, I simply cannot stand for the Corpus using and abusing our kin. And quite frankly, this event has been delightful, albeit far too grindy for my tastes. Sure, I'm pumped I got a Forma, some Mutagens, and a Reactor, but I didn't fight at all of those nodes because I just HAAAAAAD to have them, I fought at those nodes because I don't want the Corpus to win. 

Lol don't you get it? The Grineer want to do the same thing as the Corpus. They're lying to you. Choosing either side is bad really. That's why I just based my decision on not getting a fugly pistol (the Detron looks awesome).

P.S I swing it and it cuts S#&$ in half. It's a sword.

you all forget that the farming clans usually want to do the same faction grineer had an awesome start so lots of clans decided to favour grineer, simply since it was ahead.

so yes judging that early does mean something especially if you've already farmed ten thousand of poits for the clan, they don't want to swap to the other faction

and so, is the outstanding issue that will continue to present itself until the end of the Event. we can expect the progression of the event to stay the same, as the Clans(who are far more 'hardcore' than lone Tenno) are pretty much all commited to who had the best rewards at the start. 

when i woke up on Thursday morning, after half and hour of reading up on what had been going on, i knew who was almost assuredly going to win.

kind've defeats the purpose of making an Event this grand.

sigh.

Lol don't you get it? The Grineer want to do the same thing as the Corpus. They're lying to you. Choosing either side is bad really.

internet-high-five.jpeg

Edited by taiiat

I'd actually be amazed if EGT, Warbros and the like hadn't picked the grineer from minute zero with no accounting for rewards simply because they want to win.  Corpus have a built-in Achille's heel.  Any competitive clan siding with the Corpus is at a major disadvantage, because they can't shield polarize nuke their opponents.

I'd actually be amazed if EGT, Warbros and the like hadn't picked the grineer from minute zero with no accounting for rewards simply because they want to win.  Corpus have a built-in Achille's heel.  Any competitive clan siding with the Corpus is at a major disadvantage, because they can't shield polarize nuke their opponents.

egt has corpus, warbros has grineer (some picked grineer for the catalyst and sided directly with the corpus afterwards so pretty much corpus since "minute zero")

Edited by Seira-EGT-