Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack

(PSN)Killer_Bunny1987

I have played this game for more than half a year so far I am very satisfied,Thank you for the official continuous launch of new content.
But "Railjack" alone is the game system that makes me unhappy.
For players who have just started and played for a while,Railjack mission Relatively easy to fail and suffer heavy losses,The general game content will only start again even if it fails.
Moreover, Railjack has passed the craze, and many players cannot find other players to complete it.
This is relatively unfair to current players. Although this is the intention of the game company to hope that everyone will play in a team, it has failed. After all, the foundation of this game is still a "warframe".
Officials should face up to the fact that the content of "Railjack" needs to be changed or needs to be restarted. Perhaps it is to be eliminated and replaced with other content. This is the current situation of "Railjack".

2 hours ago, (PSN)Cipher_Kazu said:

For players who have just started and played for a while,Railjack mission Relatively easy to fail and suffer heavy losses

'Building your own Railjack' content is not aimed at players who have just started.

RJ missions aren't easy to fail if you know what to do.

"Suffer heavy losses"? What does that even mean?

2 hours ago, (PSN)Cipher_Kazu said:

Moreover, Railjack has passed the craze, and many players cannot find other players to complete it.

People don't play it much because there's little content in it right now, and it can be cleared fast. Once the Corpus RJ update hits you will see people in public much more often. Same goes for future Scarlet Spear event reintroduction.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-11-28 at 8:38 PM, (PSN)Cipher_Kazu said:

For players who have just started and played for a while,Railjack mission Relatively easy to fail and suffer heavy losses,The general game content will only start again even if it fails.

I agree that it seems too easy to fail for new players. I have definitely watched some players standing around on Railjacks ignoring hull breaches, or seemingly not knowing what to do. Some people come up and jump around in front of me while I'm piloting but don't say anything in chat, and they don't exit the railjack or use the gunner seats.

Having started a few months ago and seen all the quests, I'm incredibly surprised that Rising Tide doesn't have the player do a solo railjack-lite mission.  Glast Gambit (another horribly designed quest with the intentional not trying your best in a competitive mode) at least has you play the Index (too much before you complete the quest).

For an introductory quest, it's terrible.  Sure, you have a built railjack at the end of all the time-gating, but you know NOTHING about railjacks.  I wasn't around for their introduction, so I have no idea if there were events that directed players then, but the fact that a new player can (I believe) do a railjack mission before doing the quest, and the intro quest does absolutely nothing to introduce players to railjack missions is amazingly bad quest and game-mode design.

20 hours ago, Wheelhouser said:

Having started a few months ago and seen all the quests, I'm incredibly surprised that Rising Tide doesn't have the player do a solo railjack-lite mission.  Glast Gambit (another horribly designed quest with the intentional not trying your best in a competitive mode) at least has you play the Index (too much before you complete the quest).

For an introductory quest, it's terrible.  Sure, you have a built railjack at the end of all the time-gating, but you know NOTHING about railjacks.  I wasn't around for their introduction, so I have no idea if there were events that directed players then, but the fact that a new player can (I believe) do a railjack mission before doing the quest, and the intro quest does absolutely nothing to introduce players to railjack missions is amazingly bad quest and game-mode design.

A maiden voyage that basically has Cy take you to the 'free flight' node and then give a small tour around the ship before you get to shoot some cursory fighters would honestly go a long way. It'd also get people familiar with the names of various parts of the vessel which could be useful for callouts as and when more content arises. 

Archived