Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Play It Smart And.....

AVEOX

Question

switch to Grineer already?

I have 73 Corpus runs and I know we need 100 for Tier 3 Rewards....

Would it be smart for me to play another 73 run for Grineer?

And then play one last run for whoever is winning at the end?

I'd rather get a supercharged + slot weapon than a Side Arm  BP (which I specifically think looks ugly) of the faction that I didn't even choose.

People told me it will cancel out my Corpus runs.. but I thought that was only in the Battle Pay? Not in the 100 overall?

Edited by AVEOX

7 answers to this question

No, you just need to have run more grineer missions than corpus missions, so if you have 73 corpus runs, and 0 grineer runs, you need to run 74 grineer missions to be supporting the grineer. (note, as long as you run 100 missions in total, you'll be rewarded at the T3 level)

Thank you. Though I plan to run 73 to balance it equally and then run one for whoever is winning at the end.

If you need a Complete breakdown go to this topic:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122997-understanding-the-gradivus-dilemma-event-breakdown-confirmed-by-rebecca/

If you just want the condensed version:

To earn Tier 1 rewards,  go 50% Grinner and 50% Corpus then do one more mission for the side you want the badge. (Not dependant on victor)

To earn Tier 2 rewards,  get 25 missions done. (Item is determined by the victor of the event and you get a item slot with it)

To earn Tier 3 rewards,  go 50% Grinner and 50% Corpus then do one more mission for the side you THINK will win and will determine if you get a supercharged weapon with item slot or just its blueprint.