Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

prove me wrong, if you need to mastery rank all 591 items on ps4 to be m.r 30. you will fail

(PSN)fuzz642

Question

like title says. did the math - impossible to hit m.r 30 at current time.

there is only 590 items in game. 

any player who does not have this will fail, also keep in mind all the weapons from scarlet spear, the dex weapons u miss those you are also doomed 

as some are not tradeable like " ceti-lacera " from scarlet spear

the missing item is " snipetron " not the vandal version. the original snipetron was removed from the game which  make 590 items and 3k short of m.r 30

prove me wrong, that you can still hit m.r 30 at current time with 590 item with original snipetron removed

proof under this......

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Snipetron

Acquisition

Originally available from the Market, it was retired from it in Update 8.0

11 minutes ago, (PSN)fuzz642 said:

like title says. did the math - impossible to hit m.r 30 at current time.

there is only 590 items in game. 

any player who does not have this will fail, also keep in mind all the weapons from scarlet spear, the dex weapons u miss those you are also doomed 

as some are not tradeable like " ceti-lacera " from scarlet spear

the missing item is " snipetron " not the vandal version. the original snipetron was removed from the game which  make 590 items and 3k short of m.r 30

prove me wrong, that you can still hit m.r 30 at current time with 590 item with original snipetron removed

proof under this......

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Snipetron

Acquisition

Originally available from the Market, it was retired from it in Update 8.0

Challenge Accepted :thumbup:

The Snipetron link you shared actually did it already. Its available through Nakak during Plague Star. That doesnt mean someone will fail, it means they just need standard adult-level patience for when it returns.

Also, the new Deimos update is adding some more weapons too. So if they're not part of your 591, then they'll achieve it before Plague Star returns.

What did i win?

Archived