Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within missing Audio

Malaki_7

I didn't see the exact same thing as OP, but I did have something weird happen while playing through the Sacrifice this weekend.  In the second to last mission, after obtaining Umbra, all melee sound effects were missing, along a bunch of other sounds.  Here's some raw footage:

I would suggest trying this:

In Options->Sound check to make sure the audio output device is the correct one for your system.

If trying the above does not work then try this:

1. On the Warframe launcher, click the little gear icon on the top right.  In the Download Cache section hit "Verify" and "Optimize".

2. If that doesn't work then please try re-installing the game.

Let us know if any of these solutions work.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020-12-08 at 11:02 AM, [DE]George said:

Can you be more specific?

This didnt happen directly to me. But on more than one occasion of watching a reaction to The War Within recorded recently the music is missing when making the final choice of what to do with the kuva.

On 2021-01-01 at 4:03 PM, Malaki_7 said:

This didnt happen directly to me. But on more than one occasion of watching a reaction to The War Within recorded recently the music is missing when making the final choice of what to do with the kuva.

Thanks for the report. There will be a fix for missing music in this cinematic in the next Hotfix.

On 2020-12-08 at 3:59 PM, Buff00n said:

I didn't see the exact same thing as OP, but I did have something weird happen while playing through the Sacrifice this weekend.  In the second to last mission, after obtaining Umbra, all melee sound effects were missing, along a bunch of other sounds.  Here's some raw footage:

Thank you for the report. There will also be a fix for this in the next Hotfix.

Archived