The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

All these Tenno trying to negotiate price, playing right into AladV's hands.

... or making him believe so.

As long as one Tenno is sitting a the negotiating table with him, the Corpus have one less leader on the battlefield ...

Alad, you see many Tenno fight for the goods, the potatos, the glory, the honor. You must supply and equal liking to all Tenno if you wish to change the tides of war in your favor. Sargus has brute force with him. If you wish to win the Tenno are your only option. Betraying the Tenno will result in a serious situation. Careful not to step on Tenno toes Alad, our loyalty is fragile. 

You're holding us back AladV , you want us to save the innocent? But you hold a knife to the throats of are kind. Give half the pods you've found to us, then and only after I see my kind saved from your hands I'll fight for you. My heart is for the innocent and the balance, but you hold my kind has a playing card in the game you play. Then there's nothing I can do.

And for everyone who says that the Corpus are "bad" because they have Tenno in custody, consider that the Grineer are going to mars to enslave. Which is more important, the lives of 5-20 Tenno or thousands? Just because they are of your race doesn't make them better than anyone else.

What about the atrocities you have committed towards our fellow Tenno? I'll hunt you till I have your head on a spike!

We don't fear any enemies, we don't fear our death, and we can't let anyone profane the bodies of our sisters and brothers. We are Tenno.

know what's funny? Alad V is fighting against the grinners because of its policy of charging fees ... and the entitled mercenaries are adopting the same extent as Grinners did to the Corpus rebelling against them

if everybody want something to fight for them, which is not outrageous rewards

anyway, Alad V already talked what is the reward... and he will not give up the Tennos as it is just what he needs for his research

forgot the name of the event?

none of the sides will want to give up their choices... and war is a way to solve it

remember: i'm neutral

I would rather settle things by myself

Dear Alad V, i have occasionally fought for you, aided you to take 2 nodes, yet i consistently find myself siding with the Grineer as i have a moral responsibility for my sleeping brethren. You may sleep soundly tonight, but remember that i will find you, i will kill you and i will display your decapitated head, forever frozen in terror, in my clans dojo because the slaves the grineer will take can be freed but my sleeping brethren, wich you will end up killing, will never get to know that pleasure.

Your newfound stalker, FatViking

Edited by FatViking

Dear Alad,

Don't sleep anytime soon. If bells start tolling, get your pet ready. No matter how far you run, no matter how fast you fly away from any planet in this system, no matter who you hide behind, my blades are always sharpened and hungry for your blood. No amount of money will keep your salesman head away from my Fang daggers. When the bells toll, fight like a man, or run, and die tired, knowing you failed.

Ring-a-ling, ling. Jester.