The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

Taking one of our kind and making him suffer , then you beg for help ? pfff ... atleast the Mighty Grineer Empire , dosn't cry for help ...

Pay us an adequate price and we might lend a hand to you.

Or atleast , tell us what's that "Zanuka Project" about ... what are you gonna do with our kinsman

Nahhh don't worry Alad. Sargas Ruk, being the drama queen he is, may fool the others, but I got it right. The cryopod-tenno guys will be fine, Tenno are tough. But as your poor Corpus-fellows are constantly being attacked by us or the Grinner or both at once, you surely need Tenno assistance more then those violent, napalm-spamming dogs.

So... go go Corpus crewmen! *humming epic Power Range theme*

Dear Devs Fictitious Character,

I am attempting to reason with you for the purposes of roleplaying.. Give me better in-game rewards to help actualize my bizarre overcommitment to this ARG. As you could tell from my sympathy threads in multiple wrong subforums, I deeply care about the millions of Tenno who are going to die because of your evil greed (america is bad capitalism is bad let's all smoke weed). If you stop being hitler I promise you can come to my birthday party.

-- Grand Vice Admiral Master Sergeant Super Sergeant of the Army General Speary

dont worry you´ll still get the blueprint,( coz grineer will pwn ) as for the potato im sure you got the one from the battle pay reward eralier today..DE is beeing smart about the battle pay rewards so you cant still get the stuff you want

The problem is that ill get the Bueprint of the WINNERS, and winners will be Grineers, so ill get brakk... It's kinda not good, nooooooot good :(

Maybe i missed something, but..

IF the Grineer win:

- And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!

- You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

So, ill get the brakk anyway, cannot do the missions faster  than  80% of the community :>

What Horros have you committed upon our fellow Tenno?

We will Fight until the end and beyond for our Tenno brothers and Sisters. Yes, helping the Grineer is not a prefered option but none the less - to save our kin we will accept any sacrifice. The Grineer will receive their punishment in due time. The Protection of our kin is our highest priority.

If you agree to abandon the quest of aquiring our fellow Tenno for your own selfish reasons, we can drive the Grineer from these colonies - for a price of course. Helping you is no better than helping the filfthy Grineer.

Your fate is in your hands, persue our kin and get wiped by the Grineer, or abandon this quest and live to fight another day?

My dear Alad V,

Newsflash: most of the top moon clans have decided to decimate your forces. In essence, you are fighting an army of tenno.

Like it was said before, 1 tenno = 20000 soldiers. So an army of tenno... well, you can do the math.

I hope your sgt. Nef is prepared to give his life for this system, because WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!

As for the Grineer, our "allies", we merely just want to add insult to injury and to tell this: "EVEN IF WE ARE THE GUARDIANS OF BALANCE, DON"T PISS US OFF"!

P.S. My Synapse is... itchy, to meet you!

As he speaks, Corpus engineers are sharpening their knives to cut up our fellow Tenno. He speaks of hypocrisy.

Suffer not the deceiver to live. Suffer not the treacherous lies to soil your mind. Suffer not the lies of the merchant soul, selling his soul for profits.

Never, ever, one inch, abomination. Prepare to die a thousand deaths.

At least the Corpus have proven to be trustworthy before, such as in the Fomorian Event when they rewarded us for our efforts. Unlike the Grineer, who've never done the slightest for us. (;

Detron, Detron! Rly, how can you like the "Brakk" - grineers reward? There r one billion of similar pistols. And "Detron" is the guy that have soul, guy that i like but cannot acquire. :L Thx you, Grineer lovers. :(  Dunno, why there r same reward in the end of bouth sides...I helping Corpus, not Grineer! It's kinda weird and sad at all.  Just look at him, he is sad too.  250px-Detron.png :P

Doing it for lore. You know, space ninja code and stuff. I don't care about a shiny cannon when I can just as easily step into the middle of a group of enemies and charge attack with Galatine. Brakk is ugly, but LORE-wise I don't want Tenno being used as test experiments which could totally backfire on us in the long run. Think hundreds of stalkers. No thanks. Grineer are dumb, we can always beat them down in the future. :P

Doing it for lore. You know, space ninja code and stuff. I don't care about a shiny cannon when I can just as easily step into the middle of a group of enemies and charge attack with Galatine. Brakk is ugly, but LORE-wise I don't want Tenno being used as test experiments which could totally backfire on us in the long run. Think hundreds of stalkers. No thanks. Grineer are dumb, we can always beat them down in the future. :P

What lore and where?

Perhaps you've forgotten, you defile our fellow Tenno's body for profit and plan to steal their warframes if you haven't already done so, our warframe which is a part of our history and culure, your are EXTREMELY in the wrong; your acts have made us your enemy and for that, YOU SHALL DIE.

Perhaps you've forgotten, you defile our fellow Tenno's body for profit and plan to steal their warframes if you haven't already done so, our warframe which is a part of our history and culure, your are EXTREMELY in the wrong; your acts have made us your enemy and for that, YOU SHALL DIE.

He can't die unless he's added into the game. I guess the lore is protecting him or something.

Alad. remember this, the true might of the Tenno are not the clans, while they are powerfull, they are a minority. the real numbers among us are the Ronin, and all you need to do to get a whole legion of Tenno, is to grant us the Detron BP. you can even keep the cryo pods, consider it a bonus.

Although we don't see eye to eye Alad; this is one time we actually do. We Tenno have signed up and have chosen to fight, knowing we can be killed, captured and tortured at an moment. Although I do NOT agree with you using our brethren in your research, we must act against the Grineer before they gain too much power and harm the millions of lives of the innocent. For who is it to say that if we side with the Grineer, they would not turn around and try to capture and experiment on us Tenno once the rest of the system is in their grasp. For those wish to save all instead of saving one kind of race. Some of us believe it is more important to sacrifice one who had taken the risk by involving themselves in war, then it is to sacrifice thousands or even millions to save only a few of our own.