Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Thoughts on Nezha and Subsuming

(PSN)BMWWOW

33 minutes ago, snekity said:

Chakram doesnt need fixing just because you cant use it...

Thats a strange straw man. Try again this time address why improving a system or leaving it the same is better for the game.

46 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

I don't care if they change it, just pointing out that it's not an issue. I assume people also point and aim and press a button to shoot a gun as well.

And on console I can hotkey to any button or swipe pad so I guess using abilities is easier than PC. Sorry, I thought PC was supposed to be better for gaming lol.

PC is worse. Locking abilities from being cast when you miss, is annoying on PC especially. I would rather fire a missing projectile then have nothing happen.

Though I think an auto aim in an arch is a better solution to the current do nothing system we have now. 

So why is doing nothing better then an auto aim targeting what’s closest to your aim?

On 2020-12-14 at 3:20 PM, Lutesque said:

r.e. using Speed Drift...

No Rush ? :( 

I love sprint speed as much as the guy but ever since Gauss came out I just pick him when I want to run fast... And use Parkour Velocity for everyone else... The biggest problem being there's no decent source of Parkour Velocity ever since they nerfe- err I mean "Fixed" Proton Pulse.

Excellent and genuinely helpful, thank you (sincere).
I was not aware that PC Players have their aim mechanics sooooo different.  It certainly explains the "git gud" useless comments from.... oh look.... PC players.
Thank you for pointing that out... mainly for THEM.  
So to be clear, yes I am 100% PS4.  No interest at all in getting yet another damn PC to watch it slowly break and become a vacuum sucking in money.
I would never tell a PC player NOT to use a PC - I get that its their own addiction.  
Likewise it would be nice if the PC crowd could acknowledge.... oh, say, 100% of what you wrote.  🙂

As for the Speed Drift choice.... for some reason on Nezha it is BRILLIANT!  Compared to using it on say Volt where it does not seem to do much, on Nezha its fantastic!  You get a noticeable increase in Sprit Speed and a noticeable increase in Casting Speed as well.  Try it - ya might like it 🙂
Rush is awesome to be sure, but only affects Sprint Speed and the main issue really is Nezha's Casting Speed.  The added bonus of a boost on Sprinting is just More Fast. 🙂

10 hours ago, (PSN)BMWWOW said:

Excellent and genuinely helpful, thank you (sincere).
I was not aware that PC Players have their aim mechanics sooooo different.  It certainly explains the "git gud" useless comments from.... oh look.... PC players.
Thank you for pointing that out... mainly for THEM

Yep... That's The Internet for ya... 

After sometime everyone finds some way of dealing with the people they don't get along with...😉

Archived