Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.6 has released, and Garuda's Blending Talons Augment has still never worked.

NikkMann

• 2 weeks later...

This is very easy to test and 100 reproducible.

The new blending talons augment released with Arcana states that it casts bleeding talons in an area AROUND Garuda. However, enemies behind you are only hit within a very close distance (like 5m) regardless of the modded range you have.

I tested this both in the simulacrum and regular missions, with over 200 increased range.

Just spawn/bunch up a few enemies, and turn your back on them before casting her 4 with the augment on. You will see that only the enemies almost right on top of you will get hit, and all others remain unaffected.

Please fix this. I am a loyal Garuda main and I really want to try out a build with this Augment. As it stands now the bug is making the augment redundant, as the entire point of it is to cast bleeding talons in a "Nova AoE" way instead of a frontal cone, and that part is not functioning.

The 100% combo count chance on the augment doesn't work at all either. What its suppose to do is tick the combo up every time the slash proc goes off, you can test this with relentless combination. using this augment doesn't do the tick that its suppose to do, so atm this augment is actually extremely bugged!

Also the 100% combo count chance part of the augment is also bugged. It's suppose to tick the combo up every time the slash proc goes off just like relentless combination. This augment doesn't do the proc at all, I tested the augment and then rc and then saw that rc worked while the augment did nothing. I'm just gonna not use this augment until it gets properly fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Dammit DE, after finally fixing the Claws after 4 months when you introduce the Augment, the actual augment is bugged too? Please not another 4 months!

@Lady_Silver Funny that you mention Relentless Assault as it is ALSO bugged. It doesn't give you combo for each Slash Proc. It gives you combo for each 'lump' of slash procs. "What the hell are you talking about?" you say. Well, take a Quassus and do a Heavy Attack. Depending on your accuracy it'll do some 10-12 slash procs. For display purposes, the game lumps them together in 2 or 3 numbers that pop out of the target. Now, take a wild guess how many combo you're about to gain when that happens... I ll give you a hint: it's not 10-12.

Hi there,

Garuda's recently added Blending talons augment has never worked and is still broken to this day.

Enemies behind Garuda are only hit if they are extremely close to her (within about 5m) even if the skill is modded to have well over 20m range. 

It is extremely easy to test:

1. Add some range to Garuda, and head to the simulacrum.

2. Face enemies and tap 4.

3. Observe how several enemies are hit with the skill.

4. Now turn Garuda around at the same location, having the enemies face her back, and tap 4.

5. Observe how very few, if any enemies are hit at all.

6. Wallow in a deep sadness.

Please at least just add it as a known issue. Then i can happily wait. It is just very disappointing for something to be released non-functional and then left that way for weeks and weeks. Knowing it is on tje to do list will go a long way.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

@[DE]Momaw It's hard to believe but sadly, even HOTFIX 29.6.4 which fixed the range BROKE another aspect of this. 

NOW, NPC in range of the effect ONLY start taking damage if you LOOK at them. That's right, sounds unbelievably silly yes but it's easy to test. Cast Blending Talons and keep your facing. Once the dot stops ticking start panning your camera to left or right and see the dot start up at new NPCs you look at... 

This Augment was introduced november 19. At some point I really REALLY would like to play with it. Design something > test it. Missed something? OK fix something > test it. After that it's really not ok to release it back without actually testing it. It's kind of hard to even imagine how this got missed while fixing the other thing.

Archived