Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Just End The Event?

goozilla

Corpus pretty much lost this. Grineers have too much momentum to turn this around. Giving out mid-game rewards won't change the mind of the general playerbase who are already over 50 missions into Grineer, unless they're mercs for hire.

There's really no reason to even try to stretch this out. Fighting for Corpus right now means getting a S#&$ty Brakk BP.

Edit: For future reference, DE, learn what snowballing is. Give one side a continuous advantage, and they'll gain enough momentum to crush the other side. There is no turn arounds for that unless they're severely outplayed, which of course, can't happen in an event like this.

Edit 2: Also going to mention how bugged Grineer rollers are. They sometimes bug out when they "die" and can't be killed while still staying on the kill-counter.

GG DE NORE.

Edited by goozilla

Hope was lost at day 1 when I saw the rewards. Grineer lead is too huge, and this event is out of 17. Grineers already have 8.

Grineer have 8, which is less than what the Corpus have it seems, so end it now, Corpus win. Yay! logic for everybody!

OP, no. I haven't had enough time because of life and things to get anywhere close to the tier 3 rewards. No. Play it out, maybe you'll be surprised.

I don't understand how can people fight for grineer side. Did you see the ugly reword after 100 missions? I can't even call it a weapon. I don't care about who wins and who loose i just don't want to see after 100+ mission i'll get that (explicit word) from the grineer.

I don't understand how can people fight for grineer side. Did you see the ugly reword after 100 missions? I can't even call it a weapon. I don't care about who wins and who loose i just don't want to see after 100+ mission i'll get that (explicit word) from the grineer.

No offence but this is your 1st post.

I fight for Grinners coz Corpus enemy is more challenging .

Mind you that the Corpus can invade missions that the Grineer have taken over. So this battle will go on.  People sided with the Faction they did for reasons like, Lore, Rewards, Clan decision, cause they are Mercs for Hire, etc etc.    Everyone is able to play the way they want, side with who they want.

I've only done 5 missions for the corpus cause I needed a Catylist for a weapon I crafted..   Other then that I'm siding with the Grineer cause the matchee looks cool, The Grineer sound awesome, Having Rollers are your side is fun,  and the Grineer snipers are.. hawt in a weird Cybrogish way O.o.   

Another corupus Fanboy. How you cannot understand it's not about reward it's about Grineers is TOO GOOD.

General playerbase are totally about the rewards. And no, I'm not a corpus fanboy. I enjoy the challenge of not being carried by OP Napalms.

If anything, I'd fight for the Infested if I could. Or stalker. I'm anti-Lotus more than anything.

For me both guns probebly just as bad so dont really matter what one I get so I fight for story and to save the tenno instead of letting corpus kill them.

Overall Battle Results  Controlled Numbers of Nodes Grineer 9 Corpus 8

NOTE - Winning team is the one that dominates the map more (DE confirmed) Though it is unsure which nodes are involved (like if this includes War)

can you tell me where you see grineer win? they only have 1 win more

Snowballing + momentum + stupid point system. Going pro-grineer means more players will stay grineer, i.e., they'd have to do 1001 corpus missions if they already have 1000 grineer missions. Corpus will have to rely on dwindling corpus playerbase and mercenary style players.

Snowballing + momentum + stupid point system. Going pro-grineer means more players will stay grineer, i.e., they'd have to do 1001 corpus missions if they already have 1000 grineer missions. Corpus will have to rely on dwindling corpus playerbase and mercenary style players.

Huh? Put on some battle reward of 1 cred and this one will have a defined victor in no time and somebody barely hit the cap for taking it.

"The outcome of the event is as good as decided! Let's end it and make the game mode and its rare rewards inaccessible!"

No. Doing this accomplishes nothing whatsoever except for making your precious weapons come a couple days earlier, while potential rewards like catalysts and reactors are no longer available and a fun (albeit less-than-original) game mode is made unavailable for no discernible reason.

I fight for Grinners coz Corpus enemy is more challenging .

Made me chuckle.

"The outcome of the event is as good as decided! Let's end it and make the game mode and its rare rewards inaccessible!"

No. Doing this accomplishes nothing whatsoever except for making your precious weapons come a couple days earlier, while potential rewards like catalysts and reactors are no longer available and a fun (albeit less-than-original) game mode is made unavailable for no discernible reason.

Oh, no. Let's end the competitive side of the event, and throw out equal battle pay rewards till Wednesday.