Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities that toggle off Sprint

NinjaZeku

This is something that hasn't been fixed in some cases for years now,
and not least with Lavos now also having this issue, I felt it was about time to bring it up again.

So, here is a list of abilities that toggle off Sprint:

Caliban - Razor Gyre
Grendel - Pulverize
Hildryn - Aegis Storm
Hydroid - Undertow
Inaros - Sandstorm
Ivara - Prowl*
Lavos - Vial Rush
Nyx - Absorb with Assimilate Augment
Revenant - Danse Macabre
Wisp - Sol Gate
Yareli - Merulina
Zephyr - Tailwind hover mode

(It's possible I missed an ability / Augment, feel free to add to that list if so.)

If these abilities could be changed to respect / remember the Sprint toggle state, that'd be super neat, thank you.

And / or just give us the "always Sprint" option already lol

ALL FIXED WOO

* I'd still like Prowl to deactivate the ability to Slide so that those who don't use a dedicated Roll key but use Crouch for both Roll and Slide,
can still have that mobility tool during Prowl, since otherwise the Slide-cancelled-into-Roll still breaks Prowl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Zephyr, too?! Ah, man. I get serious pain in my hands and wrists if I hold down keys too much, W key included. This happens to me much more quickly than it used to due to adjacent health problems, even if I take breaks for months at a time. I have to use sprint toggle to play the game. Having to retoggle sprint every couple seconds, after each Vial Rush, requires holding down the shift key for a second or two contributes to my fatigue. It also feels frustratingly cumbersome. I was looking forward to playing more Zephyr, but it seems that yet another of my favorite frames (Revenant, Lavos, Zephyr, Grendel, Hildryn, and Hydroid) is going to spend every moment of playtime frustrating me.

Thanks for the comprehensive list :)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Harrow another sprinter! It's good time we live that some of that abilities are being fixed. I've checked today:

State for 2022-03-06:
Still doesn't work:
Zephyr   - Hover
Revenant - Dance macabre
Caliban  - Razor Gyre
Yareli   - Merulina

Now works:
Lavos - Vial rush
Grendel - Pulverize
Hydroid - Undertow
Nyx - Absorb with Assimilate Augment

I cannot check (ability changed):
Wisp - Sol gate

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

stealth?

Yeah, I don't see any mention about this. I need to make a topic thanking them for fixes and reminding them of few more (especially Zephyr). My Vial rush Xaku says thank you *vroooom*.

• 1 month later...

Archived