Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iso-Vault Lore

OriVerda

Question

I've been out of the loop for a bit and only just started diving into Deimos. I did some searching on the forums but it seems I missed the lore discussion. Anyone know if there is/was a thread discussing some of the Mother's quotes when you finish doing an Isolation Vault? She says some weird things and I'm wondering what the crazier folks in our community have concluded.

There is so much more to be found, things hidden from... a mundane gaze.

Perhaps you might learn more once you strengthen your Void connection, it is a difficult place to navigate with only one eye open.

A fuller mastery of the Void and all its implications would be helpful, of course, but this must suffice for now.

Seems she's hinting that our spoilermodes are incomplete.

2 answers to this question

I thought it has to do with Albrecht's entries but none has helped with this.

The only thing I can think of is a... special vision? Maybe a special ability unlocked in Duviri to look at that place in other time. Could be the puzzles of the vaults too but that would be very disapointing so I stay with the Duviri theory but anyways, Teshin said in The Spoiler Within that we are barely scratching the surface of our powers.

Possible speculation...

Divuri Paradox, which actually takes place far in the future of WF's timeline through a black hole event (from something that occurs on deimos in the vault from the Orokin war (future war that invades the past) due to the untapped void powers that erupt), that leads to the life force that once went into the Warframes to control them from the Operator being lost, due to them aging from going through time and space. That's why the operator is seen pulling a tigris from the ground during the trailer because they no longer have access to their powers, also energy based weapons and abilities are nullified while on the new open world until a certain point, but the projectile mechanical weapons can still be used. Also the operators ship (Liset) is crashed on an Open Orokin world (T---s) where at the beginning only the operator can be used and since abilities are not currently present and no archwing or k-drive launcher, the operator utilizes a new 4-legged orkokin mount that is caught and tamed. It's a point in the quest line of WF where players cannot turn back once they go through, although they don't lose any progress they choose factions in time to determine where they will base their new (focus) powers and innate passives. Get something but lose something in return. Divuri being duty, its the duty of tenno to restore in the future what was lost in time from the events that took place in the past, because the events in the past were caused by something that happens in the future. 

Just me making up stuff and guessing. My lore is 100% inaccurate and all over the place, don't mind me. 

Archived