Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption rotation rewards idea.

Miser_able

So, as we know, with the current rotation system for disruption missions the rotation we get is based on how many conduits we successfully defend, this is great since it lets us have some kind of control over which reward we want and rewards us if we do a good job. Problem is, if you want to farm a different rotation than the rest of your team or if you want to farm a lower rotation since that means destroying conduits on purpose.

So I propose a change, instead I would suggest implementing a system similar to relics. At the end of each round let all players choose from the rotation rewards that they completed enough conduits to earn.  So for example, if you got 3 conduits on the 3rd round you'd be able to choose a rotation A or rotation B reward, but if you had gotten that 4th conduit then you'd also be able to choose a rotation C reward.

This way, players who want to farm lower rotations such as A and B aren't forced to go by themselves or force their team to get that rotation as well. It does also mean if someone were to do a disruption and get a reward they already have, such as Gauss parts or lua lenses, they could instead pull from a different rotation but a player in the same squad who doesn't have those items could still get them.

Im wary of any changes.  

Right now its incredibly easy to get what you want.   The issue here seams to be that your not strong enough to solo??  If you dont want others screwing with your rotations then recruit a group or go solo................  Why are you rolling with randoms??? 

If its just about choosing what you get...good luck with that.

16 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Im wary of any changes.  

Right now its incredibly easy to get what you want.   The issue here seams to be that your not strong enough to solo??  If you dont want others screwing with your rotations then recruit a group or go solo................  Why are you rolling with randoms??? 

If its just about choosing what you get...good luck with that.

I am strong enough to solo. I came up with this idea during a solo run. I played solo for years and I'm tired of it, I want to be able to play with other people without having to worry about someone screwing up what I want, or vise versa.

The way I see it, the current structure rewards strength but discourages teamwork (outside of preset games). The whole point for this change is to allow everyone in a group to get what they want. 

Archived