Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I use narrow minded mod on wukong?

belthagor

Question

Greetings. This mod gives ability duration but decreases ability range... I don't want my clone running off too far away from my main character. It just seems counter productive to let that happen... However I have not seen any build use it so far. Is there a negative thing about it? There must be something i'm missing. Second, should I use blind rage? I'm guessing that the only thing ability efficiency is... Would be how much energy is used for the ability. I may be totally wrong on that though.

3 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

I don't think wukongs clone is affected by range. You'll have low range for Defy AOE, but high duration to absorb more damage in emergencies and a longer cloud walker.

Assuming you have ways to replenish energy, efficiency isn't needed unless you plan on using your 4 a lot.

It's not affected by range? That's kind of disappointing... Why do I need duration on it? It has hitpoints and shield.

1 hour ago, belthagor said:

Greetings. This mod gives ability duration but decreases ability range... I don't want my clone running off too far away from my main character. It just seems counter productive to let that happen... However I have not seen any build use it so far. Is there a negative thing about it? There must be something i'm missing. Second, should I use blind rage? I'm guessing that the only thing ability efficiency is... Would be how much energy is used for the ability. I may be totally wrong on that though.

It depends on your play style and whether you have any subsumed abilities added. For the base Wukong, Narrow Minded is good for getting extra distance out of Cloud Walker, or an increase in the duration of Defy (both the invulnerable period and the armor boost period), but doesn't affect the clone (I think). Blind Rage increases the clone's health multiplier, Cloud Walkers heal rate, Defy's damage multiplier and Iron Staff.

Personally I use Blind Rage, but not Narrow Minded.

Archived