Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing MR achievements on Steam

Cuballer

Back when the Discord Blurple skin was running, I switched from the Steam launcher to a shortcut I found in my program files to get the exclusive color. Now I find out that I was missing out on Steam achievements while I was playing the game that way. Worse, as I found out today, those missing achievements did not backfill when I got a new one. (MR 26, yay.) I'm pretty sure I have a few miscellaneous ones that aren't MR related as well, like From On High (kill 100 grounded enemies in Archwing on the Plains, very easy with Itzal's 4) and Tomb Looter.

Some of them I can try to get again, like From On High, I probably just have to kill them while Steam is tracking the kill count. But others, like Tomb Looter and a bunch of mastery ranks, aren't something I can repeat without starting all over on an alt. Is there any way I can get the Lotus to intervene and have my achievements recognized, or is that a Steam-specific issue?

Unfortunately only way to solve this is to uninstall warframe and reinstall it again. ( validating files won't fix it, you have to uninstall and do fresh install ) 

It will retroactively give you the achievements you missed out on after you gain MR next time.

Fixes 90% of achievement issues. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: THIS FIX DID NOT WORK. Weeks of grinding, I get MR27, and the other rank achievements DID NOT BACKFILL.  I tried contacting Steam Support and they kicked me right back here. I'm not sure what else I can reasonably be expected to do.

Sometimes achievements bug out for me and don't start tracking appropriately until more achievements are added to the game/maybe some other updates. But, when this happens I'm usually not tracking the new achievements. Not sure if it's the same problem, but I'd personally expect it to fix itself eventually as it has every time I've had an issue with achievements not tracking. 

Archived