Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua spy mission vault C patter bug

Smayu14

Question

So I was trynna farm blood rush on lua spy, and on my first run I had no problems doing any of the data vaults, but my second run and after my pattern stopped working. It would show me a pattern but would only let me step on two of the correct plates before not taking any inputs on the rest of the 4 correct plates, but lets me shoot the button again and gives a new pattern WHILE having the previous inputs lit. But it will take an input on the wrong plate if I step on one and make me restart it. So basically it doesn't let me get to vault C through the pattern. I know there are 2 other ways but I'd still like to know if I'm doing something wrong or is it just the game

8 answers to this question

These videos show how to go past the platforms/planter looking things where you need to press on top of them an order in C vault.

Here are some videos that might help you find the different routes. 

ZooksGaming shows from the start of each vault.

iFlynn's video is more explaining everything.

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

These videos show how to go past the platforms/planter looking things where you need to press on top of them an order in C vault.

too many people hate limbo an so dont know of how great he is at lua spies.
poor gentleman frame

16 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Thanks for the information, pretty helpful. But just out of curiosity do you have any idea why that pattern was acting weird? I didn't seem to find anyone else online who has the same problem as me. For example if I'm doing the pattern correctly and I step on the third CORRECT plate, it doesn't take the input at all? (just made it more clear incase you didn't get what I meant above)

5 minutes ago, Smayu14 said:

Thanks for the information, pretty helpful. But just out of curiosity do you have any idea why that pattern was acting weird? I didn't seem to find anyone else online who has the same problem as me. For example if I'm doing the pattern correctly and I step on the third CORRECT plate, it doesn't take the input at all? (just made it more clear incase you didn't get what I meant above)

That's the Vault where you go in and see symbols up on the wall in front of you and you have small pylons after activating the pattern you then jump between them without touching the floor in the correct order. 

No I've never had trouble with that either, though I haven't done them in years because I bypass them now.

Glad you found the videos helpful, you also don't really need Limbo to do them that's what they used in the Videos, but it does make it easy.

Archived