Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please add player generated/set challengers

Jackdarsan

What has been bringing me back to play each week has been the Nightwave challengers. 

With such a great community that love the game, it is odd to see there isn't player based challengers. I mean community based maps/missions or just challengers to test peoples skills. 

DE already some challengers added to the game but they are very basic, just fell like it can be something that could be added to keep some players busy while they wait for the next update. 

Any thoughts? has this already been added and removed from the game? Only been playing for 2 years.

There has been talk from DE for a couple of years now about missions clan warlords can set up for their clan mates but I don't know if that ever got further than the drawing board. It hasn't been mentioned in ages as far as I know, but then I haven't watched any dev strems in about a year.

I doubt DE would ask the community for challenges as we don't really know what their engine is capabal of and so most suggestions would be absurdly unachievable.

On 2021-01-20 at 3:20 PM, Syrethyst said:

There are custom obstacle course available in dojos for players to create :D

Yeeeeeeeeh butttttt that is then just for that dojo correct and or requires someone from the clan to invite you in to try it out. 

I was thinking something more along these lines. 

- Every mission on every planet (and the open worlds) could have say speed run times/mini challengers like collect x, y, z, or like run mission less mods or with 0 level frame/weapons, etc.  That players could set for others to attempt and so forth.  This can add some replay value to the star chart. 

- Blank open world for players to create their own mix of tile sets and place obstacles, races, speed runs, etc. This could be placed next to the Dojo Icon.  

7 hours ago, Shalath said:

TI doubt DE would ask the community for challenges as we don't really know what their engine is capabal of and so most suggestions would be absurdly unachievable.

There is so many games that have done this to support the developers content but you're right there on the engine, not sure if it could handle this, hmmm. 

Archived