Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Stalker Changes

(XBOX)Cephalon Bacon

Shadow Stalker isn’t exactly worthwhile for veteran players, and even some newer players get all of his drops early on if your luck is on par. What if DE changed how his items are obtained, and added some other items to make it more well-rounded for all players to benefit? Below is my suggestion, please feel free to leave comments!

Shadow Stalker direct drops:

• Stalker Tokens: Affected by resource boosters and Kavat procs. Stalker tokens can be traded in at a given location for rewards. Every time Stalker is killed, he drops a single token.
•100,000 credits, drops every time Stalker is killed.

• Stalker glyphs etc drops every time stalker is killed.

Stalker Token Trade-ins

• 50,000 Kuva (5 Tokens)
• Stalker Weapons BPs (ranging from 1-5 tokens)
• 10,000 Endo (3 tokens)
• Ephemera (5 tokens)
• Random rotating Riven mod (5-10 tokens)

• 1 month later...

The amount / numbers for credits dropping, amount of kuva/Endo & Token costs would definitely need to be balanced more.

However, it is a Very Good Idea to implement a system like this for RNG protection on stalker only drops since they are Not tradeable & 2 of them actually have a drop chance that gets cut in half once you complete the Second Dream Quest.

I know I've been farming stalker & stalker beacons for over a year with no luck getting the Hate.   

And the only other way to get it is buying a bundle in the market for 600-800 plat I think?

Archived