Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove series specific Nightwave Credits and replace with Universal Nightwave Credits

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

Why not remove series specific Nightwave Credits and replace them with Universal/Generic Nightwave Credits that can be used in any Nightwave shop?

Treat Nightwave credits/currency like Plat, Ducats, Credits, Kuva, Endo, etc. 

Allow players to stockpile them if they so please and use their saved credits in the next series of Nightwaves and beyond or whenever they need/want an item from the shop. Why make them pretty much useless (besides the credit trade in value) after the event is "over". The next event will pretty much have the same stuff in the event shop as the previous.

Nightwave credits are a representation of players time towards completing specific tasks. 

Making them pretty much useless after a Nightwave series is over, is not a good way of valuing players time spent towards earning them, and just trading them in for normal credits is about as meaningful as a screen door on a submarine especially with index farming and how easy those are to run.   

Probably because right now they are a level up reward, and they would need to fill those gaps with something else.

I would like it if they added those universal medallions as a nightwave shop item so that we could use our progress to level up faction standing faster - there was nothing I needed to buy from the shop I didn't already have or couldn't easily get from somewhere else.

Archived