Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gradivus Dilemma One-Sided War (Time To Switch To Grineer?)

Tekkn

The only way corpus can make a comeback is if they start offering plat only items such as slots, color packs etc... The last couple of nodes are taking forever to complete, given the fact that there are a few days left and the grineer have won three times as many nodes as the corpus i dont see in any point in supporting the corpus, also knowing ur only gonna get grineer bp at the end.. pointless.

As the old saying goes....if u cant beat them, join them. I'm on the fence by the way.

that does not have logic at all... fight for red, and blue win and i get gun from blue which i didnt support... RLY? .... i fight against them and they give me stuff...

I wonder why we can't get Brakk and Detron.

For example:

If you supported Corpus/Grineer and they won, you'll get Detron/Brakk and Brakk/Detron (BPs, w/o Catalyst and inv-space) as trophy from fallen enemy.

Edited by Thundervision

I wonder why we can't get Brakk and Detron.

For example:

If you supported Corpus/Grineer and they won, you'll get Detron/Brakk and Brakk/Detron (BPs, w/o Catalyst and inv-space) as trophy from fallen enemy.

Once again.

DE =/= Logic.

Sadly.

that does not have logic at all... fight for red, and blue win and i get gun from blue which i didnt support... RLY? .... i fight against them and they give me stuff...

Well the only thing i can suggest, really, is showing your opinion in a civil manner. Make threads or post in threads where this is already being discussed. Suggest what you think would be best.

Personally i few that it would be best to award the faction gun to the supporter, in pre-built form if they win, in BP form if they lose. I've already voiced this opinion and it has been heard. Now all i can do is hope for the best. 

Don't accept the Grineer supremacy, don't accept the corpus lies.

Fight for what you think is right. Fight with your heart.

The ennemy of my ennemy is my ally. I personnaly fight for the grineer from the beginning, doesn't matter if they will win or lose. Be like that, don't think about who is winning. Forge your own path.

We dont know our past, but we can make our future...

I'm not that bothered about what melee I get, because I like both of them (inb4 I get one and want the other), but I have absolutely no interesting in the Brakk what so ever. That could (and hopefully WILL) change when I try it out, even if looks like a tumor (sorry art guy that made it, haha).

Thank god that one day we'll get the other one as well atleast.

jIzRloYEy3mIw.png

Meh... I've started this event on Corpus side, when the Grineer lost to them, also the Grineer as enemy was too easy for me ;(

Now... What now:

Ah, yes! Spear!

6am - it was 52% vs Grineer

6pm - 49% vs Grineer.

All your Spear are belong to us :D

jbo9O2MN6aAARt.png

You know that Spear in under Grineer control and that number going down are Corpus troops, eh? As in, Corpus are being pushed out. This might become the first successfull defense of the event.