Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Would love to decorate; in moderation?

EvilClover

I can fully understand the reasons for possibly not being able to decorate the interior of our RJ's; (Lag, Mission Distraction, Grineer stealing our stuff....)Ā šŸ˜

But the interior just feels so empty, especially in comparison to our orbiters and dojo's. Would love it if it were possible to decorate, or even, just, buy pre-set interior decorations. (Sort of like our personal quarters) Maybe a modular decor optionĀ from events or to buy with plat, stencils, etc.Ā 
--
I can imagine, interior decor to give your ship a cargo theme, or a battle theme, or a more orokin loungy theme would be very welcome.Ā 
Eventually prime themes, ki'teer themes, or even seasonal themes could hit their respective places.

Another idea is thatĀ one could buy/upgrade their ship to have customizable sections, area's that don't get caught on fire/damaged, where a very limited amount of decoration items could be placed. (wall spots, unused corners, etc.)

Ā 

Anyways, that's my 2-cents. Long live FashionFrame!

That'd be like your warframe going back to one standard look every time you enter battle. I can't imagine anyone would want to be fighting in an over-crowded decor-filled railjack. But currently, I feel like the utter emptiness of the RJ's interior just doesn't match the rest of the game. Everything is customizable, except for the coolest ship you grinded 10+ hours for. (Aside from color)

I am getting the feeling, people are reading this thread and thinking of the insanely decorated orbiter/dojo builds they've seen on reddit and imagining that during a breach.Ā 

Maybe I'm misusingĀ the word moderation. But there's a lot of unused space in that big ol' ship that some good old fashioned wall stencils, or a orbiter style purchasable vignette could really liven up. It's simply just too large to be that empty, I listed so many examples in my post because it's not so important to me what breathes life into the interior of the RJ, as long as something makes it feel alive.

-

Ideally, I'd love a similar system to that of purchasing/working for themed modular components that are installedĀ and then customized. Which would negate any possible gameplay disruptions. But I think a system similar to purchasing a skin for the inside would be most accepted / approved of. There are so many amazing themes that would fit the RJ interior. And in theory, you could just select one similarly to switching between theĀ Caballero, Sungem or Normal Skin. Just, for the interior. Basic, Warship, Cargo, Orokin, Ki'teer, or even Syndicate / Holidays Themes.Ā 

2 hours ago, EvilClover said:

I can fully understand the reasons for possibly not being able to decorate the interior of our RJ's; (Lag, Mission Distraction, Grineer stealing our stuff....)Ā šŸ˜

But the interior just feels so empty, especially in comparison to our orbiters and dojo's. Would love it if it were possible to decorate, or even, just, buy pre-set interior decorations. (Sort of like our personal quarters) Maybe a modular decor optionĀ from events or to buy with plat, stencils, etc.Ā 
--
I can imagine, interior decor to give your ship a cargo theme, or a battle theme, or a more orokin loungy theme would be very welcome.Ā 
Eventually prime themes, ki'teer themes, or even seasonal themes could hit their respective places.

Another idea is thatĀ one could buy/upgrade their ship to have customizable sections, area's that don't get caught on fire/damaged, where a very limited amount of decoration items could be placed. (wall spots, unused corners, etc.)

Ā 

Anyways, that's my 2-cents. Long live FashionFrame!

I love the idea of buying preset interior decor that would be really cool if we had a wide variety of looks to choose from and perhaps more exterior skins as wellĀ 

Archived