Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Missions

LordScorpio05

The Idea:

You have besides Nightwave 1 daily Objective that rewards ressources that are usefull for most players and the Rotation is based on the Day, so you only make the ones on the day they drop the resource you need. Its also Unlocked after reaching Mars.

The Missions:

This are just examples of how i think it would be best to have a mission you can do while you regulary play but still needs some attention to it:

• Complete 5 Excavations
  • find 9 Ressource Caches
  • find 10 Syndicate Medallions
  • find 5 Ayatan stars (both count)
  • do 10 Kuva Siphon/Floods
  • kill 500 Enemies with Abilities
  • open 3 Exceptional/Flawless/Radiant relics

The Rewards:

The idea is that e.g Monday always drops the same reward, so you dont need to do every daily mission just the one on the day the ressource drops.

Example how it could look like with the reward ideas:

• Monday: 5 Orokin cells
  • Tuesday: 3 Argon
  • Wednesday: 400 Cryotik
  • Thursday: Random MR usable Weapon BP (2k Kuva after The War Within)
  • Friday: 1k Endo
  • Saturday: Universal Medallion
  • Sunday: 100 of a random ore

I rly hope this idea or something similar will make it into game and i'm open for improvements.

22 minutes ago, LordScorpio05 said:

No i literally mean besides Nightwave is this 1 daily mission, cause you directly get resources not Creds as reward

Your wording is confusing. If it doesn’t relate to Nightwave there is no reason to mention Nightwave.

I don’t mind the idea, it just seems like a whole lot of effort for fairly common rewards. The rewards would need to scale with MR, or daily logins or something.

vor 1 Minute schrieb krc473:

I don’t mind the idea, it just seems like a whole lot of effort for fairly common rewards. The rewards would need to scale with MR, or daily logins or something.

and how? like every 5th/7th MR it scales up by e.g 1 Orokin cell? and it starts at 1 ?

10 minutes ago, LordScorpio05 said:

and how? like every 5th/7th MR it scales up by e.g 1 Orokin cell? and it starts at 1 ?

The problem of not having scaling is that something like 5 Orokin Cells may well be useless to many people. The rewards could just be stuff that is actually useful of course.

I’d probably scale based on logins. Every 100 days adds the “0 day” count to the reward. It could be done with MR as something like ‘every 2 MR adds the MR0 value’.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb krc473:

I’d probably scale based on logins. Every 100 days adds the “0 day” count to the reward. It could be done with MR as something like ‘every 2 MR adds the MR0 value’.

the daily tribute idea sounds best but needs a cap....

and this gives me a other idea: you get random 1-5 Ororkin cells BUT the daily login increases the mininum gain! so after 50 days you get 2-5, after 100 3-5, after 150 4-5 and after 200 5 cells

vor 11 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Rez090:

Your listed "rewards" are really crap that can be gotten just by playing the game.

i took resources that you can even need in MR 30 like Universal Medallion or Endo or Kuva

its meant to be rewarding for every player even when 2-3 of the rewards are not needed in endgame.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Rez090:

Argon as a reward is a waste because they delete after a day.

would you have a better resource as idea?

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Rez090:

it is a waste of time

it isnt because you can make the most missions while mostly playing normally

Archived