Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(For The Vision Impaired) Can We Please Customize Our Reticles?

(PSN)Rainbow_Neos1

Can we please get the ability to customize the color of our reticles?  Could even let us decide the color when an enemy is in it and when there is no enemy in it. Maybe even a shape and size option? Color and size would help many people with vision issues. I know I have difficulty seeing the Necramech reticle that is now white and quite small. I generally have issues seeing stuff that's smaller.

Obviously there are multiple Reticles in the game that would require this implementation. 

●Warframe 

●Necramech 

●Railjack 

●Tenno

I'm probably forgetting some. 

There is an option in the custom UI screen with different shapes of pointers and another has UI colours tagged "colour blind" but I don't know if that will answer all your needs.
Orbiter/Menu/Option/Interface tab/UI customization (clickable 1rst line) has a high contrast theme and you can change the cursor, cursor colour and scale.

It is not much but I hope it helps somewhat. I do not use the high contrast theme but it may helps with the reticles.

In devstream they said, and shown, a more customizable system being developed so keep an eye out.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)LostSpark13 said:

There is an option in the custom UI screen with different shapes of pointers and another has UI colours tagged "colour blind" but I don't know if that will answer all your needs.
Orbiter/Menu/Option/Interface tab/UI customization (clickable 1rst line) has a high contrast theme and you can change the cursor, cursor colour and scale.

It is not much but I hope it helps somewhat. I do not use the high contrast theme but it may helps with the reticles.

In devstream they said, and shown, a more customizable system being developed so keep an eye out.

I use Equinox theme and customized my UI cursor already. 

Archived