Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we ever see metallic color palettes?

Riger82

Seriously. I would LOVE to have a pure silver Loki running around. Actual silver, and not the 'kinda' silver grey colors I have to use from the smoke palette.

I love the gold color of the prime parts. But they're one of the only parts that can be colored that way. Using the same yellow on a non-metal part doesn't look remotely the same.

hace 8 horas, Tsoe dijo:

well i believe its totally made on purpose

color is affected by the texture

just try gauss yu ll get it

hace 8 horas, Riger82 dijo:

I love the gold color of the prime parts. But they're one of the only parts that can be colored that way. Using the same yellow on a non-metal part doesn't look remotely the same.

Maybe add a metallic slider? Seriously, when DE fixes the materials/adds a full metallic skin for my favorite frames I will be busy modding Half Life 3!

On 2021-02-07 at 11:50 PM, Tsoe said:

well i believe its totally made on purpose

color is affected by the texture

just try gauss yu ll get it

1: I don't like Gauss. At all, really.

2: I want a metallic color palette BECAUSE textures matter too much. I want to see metallic 'plating' on several of my warframes.

And it's not like allowing for metallic palettes is outside of what the game is capable of, as the effect can be achieved via Rhino Prime's iron skin and to a lesser degree with the broken Gilded Clan Sigil as shown in the image below.   Granted, it would lead to an explosion of very gaudy looking frames, but then again it's not like we don't already have that anyway. 

Spoiler

Archived