The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL suggestions for Settings/Menus

(PSN)FK2P

#1, make the actual white outer menu box for colouring your energy/emissive effect both boxes, and then the individual boxes themselves effect that individual box. Tired of having to change each one because currently the tab itself changes the left box only. would rather have the tab itself change both- and then if I want an individual colour I’ll click on the individual colour box itself.

#2 option to have sprint always on, Lavos’s 2 has been brought up how abilities kick you out of sprint, would love an option to keep sprint on 24/7 honestly would never choose to run slower as there is no stamina mechanic. 

#3 “Preview Look” option for customization, because these links make the frame look so different I find I have to keep going back and fourth to the orbiter to create a session to tag my look and see if it looks good, before making small tweaks. Would be great if we could preview what it would look like when tagged in the chat.

#4 Reset all customization for current warframe, this button would reset all colours, skins, armour and syandana as well as glyphs and glyph settings, returning the frame to how it is when you first clicked it for the first time after crafting it.

#5 Additional “Are you sure” tab for the “randomize” function on the customization menu, one wrong button press and you’ll have to spend 5 minutes sorting out every little corner of the customization again. I feel like there needs to be an additional wall there, or remove it altogether and have a clickable tab instead of a direct button keybind and prompt. 

#6 space to see all augments for your warframe from abilities screen, and then when you click them, it asks if you want to shortcut to the corresponding syndicate menu. 

42 minutes ago, (PSN)FK2P said:

#1, make the actual white outer menu box for colouring your energy/emissive effect both boxes, and then the individual boxes themselves effect that individual box. Tired of having to change each one because currently the tab itself changes the left box only. would rather have the tab itself change both- and then if I want an individual colour I’ll click on the individual colour box itself.

Side note to this, a button that swaps the two colours would be great too.

45 minutes ago, (PSN)FK2P said:

#4 Reset all customization for current warframe, this button would reset all colours, skins, armour and syandana as well as glyphs and glyph settings, returning the frame to how it is when you first clicked it for the first time after crafting it.

This would be great. Though only for individual slots.

46 minutes ago, (PSN)FK2P said:

#5 Additional “Are you sure” tab for the “randomize” function on the customization menu, one wrong button press and you’ll have to spend 5 minutes sorting out every little corner of the customization again. I feel like there needs to be an additional wall there, or remove it altogether and have a clickable tab instead of a direct button keybind and prompt. 

Also the ability to select either all palets or certain palets for the choice of colours picked by randomise.

4 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

Sprint always being on would be great. Just make that the default. DE can save money on walk animations.

I like walking though... especially if I'm wanting to take my time strolling through open world. Admiring the environment is a nice part of enjoying a virtual world? I don't mind the odd speed run when I need to... but dude... relax..  ;) 

43 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Side note to this, a button that swaps the two colours would be great too.

This would be great. Though only for individual slots.

Also the ability to select either all palets or certain palets for the choice of colours picked by randomise.

It would be great to have the option to chose the parameters that contain the randomize option yes. Good suggestions. 

Archived